chapter 3

its been two days. merlin and diane hadnt left my side at all this past few days. gowther was going in and out to get the herbal needed. i was feeling tired and burning as well. i met two of the guards that was ban and harlequin.  he lets his friends call him king or harlequin. king was a fairy. he was a young boy with short brown hair and thin eyebrows. he was wearing a long yellow and blue coat with aqua quarter length pants. he was kind and by the look of it him and diane are very close together.
ban was a tall man with pale skin. he was wearing a red leather jacket with red pants. he is a cocky man and also teases king and diane. he was nice to me but people said he is never like that to anyone. these people are different but merlin always ensures that they are powerful. diane was the one that helped me move to the safe room.
the room was larger than my room. half of it was lab for the experiment. i dont think it will work to be in the underground. there is already reports on the demon approaching. diane and merlin keep the room in high spirit and calm but it was a bit trouble with the burning and the pain. it was the fifth day and i had the mark. out of nowhere the burning dissapeared.
"merlin" i called out. merlin and diane   turned and looked at me. "t-the burning" i said quietly. merlin checked my temperature immidiately. she told diane imidiately to tell the others that the demon is close by. "i never expected it so soon" she said worried.
i always wondered how he looks like. he once talked to me once in a while. then i heard his voice "where are you... lena" he asked. i almost thought of my location till my father and sister came in. my father had a silver hair. he was wearing a  king coat that reaches the floor. it had fur on the shoulder. he was also wearing an armlets and few rings.
my sister had a long silver hair. she was weaing a long red dress that was sleeveless with a pair of high heels. when diane and merlin found out my father and siblings rarely talked to me they were surprised and diane was angry with that.
"king dionysus what are you doing here" merlin asked "i came to see how my daughter is doing" he said shocking me "you must leave the room and go to the safe room" merlin said "i cant leave lena like this" he said "if you want me to keep lena calm then leave the room and go to the safe room" merlin said sternly shocking me, my father and my sister.
i was thinking till my mind slipped and i thought of the safe room then i heard a chuckle. merlin felt something was wrong but she was cut off when gowther said he is sensing the demon. merlin walked to me and hold the bowl. "princess drink this. it can ease the pain" merlin said and i nodded and tried to drink it but failing and merlin sweatdropped. she helped me drink the medicine.
we heard the commotion outside the room and the explosion. merlin and gowther stayed high alert readying for the fight. till ban was send flying toward the door breaking it and there stood a person. he had a black jet hair that went clockwise. he was weaing a black sleeveless shirt with white shorts and black boots. he had a sword on his hips.
"so it had to be you... out of all three prince" merlin said coldly. "am here for whats mine" he said. i kept on looking at him. he had the same voice and i kmew it was him. gowther and merlin got ready to fight while he stood thre looking at them with a smirk and everyone was looking at him in utter fear. "i have no time for a doll and a failure mage" he said and suddenly dissapeared. merlin called out of my name worriedly. he suddenly appeared infront of me and he still had the smirk on his face. "you are more beautiful than i thought" he said holding my hand and kissing the back of my hand. i couldnt help but blush.
merlin threw a spell at him and a black mist left the demons forming a bubble around us. "isnt little rude. you know m-my name so w-whats yours" i asked quietly "my name is zeldris" he said. "you are much different from any humans i have met before" he said "d-different" i asked and he nodded while he carried me bridal style. he looked at the people outside the bubble and they were trying to break it. zeldris let me stand on my feet and wrapped his arms around my waist. "this is useless" zeldris said while he turned the bubble into swords and hit them with it. i didnt want them hurt but i couldnt move. diane told to run but i couldnt
"its far too late giant" zeldris said. "who said it is too late" a man entered the room. he had orange hair and a mustache. he was wearing a sleeveless white shirt with black pants and black combats boots.
"you are the human with that annoying ability, sunshine huh" zeldris said "i thought it will be heard with merlin and ban by your side" zeldris said "get to her escanor" diane said "i have no time to waste" he said and moved in a speed that my eye couldnt keep it. zeldris pushed escanor inside further then left. "w-where are we going" i asked quietly. he let out a chuckle then looked at me "to your new home. far away from here... lena" he said and i nodded then i couldnt keep my eyes open. i drifted to sleep.