chapter 8

lena pov
i woke up in the morning, the light reflecting through the curtains and into my face. my head was on zeldris shoulder while my hand was on his chest and he had his arm around my waist keeping me close. zeldris was still fast asleep. i looked down to see both of us naked. my face turned different shades of red. my legs was still sore from last night. i couldnt believe we have done that.

i felt zeldris arm hugged me and i looked at him. there was a tint of green in his eyes which make me wonder what that was. "good morning lena" he said sleepily "good morning" i whispered. "lets take a nice bath together" zeldris said which shocked me. i let out an 'eh' and he chuckled. "it will help with your sore legs plus it will be fun" zeldris said smirking. i thought about it and i didnt have a choice. "fine" i mumbled and his smirk turned into a smile.

"good" he mumbled. he helped me walk to the bathroom. when we entered the bathroom the bath was ready. it was larger than my room back in the castle. before we entered the bath he kissed me which i kissed back imidiately then we entered the bath. we stayed in the bath for the whole morning talking. i really had fun for the first time.

after bath we dried ourself and wored the cloth. i was wearing a yellow shirt with a black skirt and black boots. zeldris was wearing the same cloth he was wearing yesterday. we left the room and went to the dinner room. we sat on the seats and wait for the waiter to came. "what do you want to have lena" zeldris asked "umm pancakes" i said and he nodded. when the waiter came he ordered the food. we wait for the food to be brought as we started talking. yo my surprise i laughed at his jokes.

the waiter brought the food and we started eating. after we ate we left the room and walked around the manor. we went to the garden and sat down on the grass. zeldris laid his head on my lap while my face burned up. he looked up and smirked at me. "can you sing for me lena" zeldris asked and i looked at him. "umm yeah sure" i said blushing. i thought of a song to sing.
(this is the song)

merrily we fall
out of line, out of line
I'd fall anywhere with you
i'm by your side
swinging in the rain
humming melodies
we're not going anywhere until we freeze
i'm not afraid anymore
i'm not afraid
forever is a long time
but i wouldnt mind spending by your side
carefully we are placed for our destiny
you came and took this heart and set it free
every word you write or sing is so warm to me, so warm to me
i'm torn, i'm torn to be right where you are
i'm not afraid anymore
i'm not afraid
forever is a long time
but i wouldnt mind spending by your side
tell me everyday i get to wake up to that smile
i wouldnt mind it at all
you so know me
pinch me gently
i can hardly breath
forever is a long, long time
but i wouldnt mind spending it by your side
tell me everyday i get to wake up to that smile
i wouldnt mind it at all

he looked at me surprised. "your voice it is beautiful" zeldris said "thank you" i said thanking him. we spend the day by playing around, talking and laughing.