chapter 21

i could tell he hated his father. i hope he doesnt get himself in trouble. after he left derieri came in. "hello lady lena how are you feeling" derieri asked sitting on the edge of the bed. "am feeling fine although i keep on throwing up in the morning but other than that am fine" i said and she nodded. "no wonder he didnt want to leave you" derieri said.

i walked to the wardrobe and changed my cloth into a blue dress that exposed my back and white boots. i walked back to the bed and sat down then i looked at the bedside and saw the book i was reading. i took it and put it on my lap while terracing my hand on it. it was the same book i was reading at the library the other day. "what are you reading" derieri asked "am reading thy land folktales" i said smiling and she was surprised "zeldris used to read that book all the time when we were younger" derieri said while laughing and i giggled. "i enjoy reading the book" i said while opening it.

"if there is something you want then inform me" derieri said and i nodded. i began reading the book while she was on guard. suddenly the door was kicked open. i put the book on the side and put my hand on my stomach. "oh my even when he is not here he leaves someone to guard you huh" a voice said. i looked at the owner of the voice and it was gelda, rin and some other people. "what are you doing here" derieri asked darkly while getting into a fighting stance

"its simple. i want her dead or to be returned to where she came from" gelda said smirking "HELL WILL I LET YOU" derieri yelled "she looks pretty i think i might take her for myself" a male said while walking toward me. derieri stood infront of me protecting till i saw gelda behind me. i looked back and saw her about to bite my neck. i screamed and moved out of the bed immidiately. "leave us alone" i said while glaring at them "are you ok lady lena" derieri asked "yeah am ok" i said "what will you do huh" rin said

"i will shout his name" i said "and how will he hear it" gelda asked "ZELDRIS" i shout while they all looked at me like i was crazy. "hahaha i dont think he will cane for you" gelda said laughing and the others laughed as well. "who said i wouldnt came here when i heard my name been called" a voice said while kicking someone behind me. i looked at the door and saw zeldris standing there with his mark spread all over his forehead. he was angry and pissed

"i told you to not came here didnt i gelda" zeldris said harshly "let me deal with them prince zeldris" cusack said and he nodded. he walked upto me and picked me up then flew out of the room through the balcony. he brought me to the garden and set me on my feet. "are you ok" zeldris asked me worried "am fine. its just she was about to bite my neck" i said while his mark is still spreading on his forehead. i put my hands on his cheek "but dont worry as long as am with you nothing will happen to me" i said while rubbing my thumb on his cheek to calm him down which was working.

he leaned down and captured his lips with mine. i kissed back immidiately. he licked my lower lip asking for entrance which i allowed it. our tongues were fighting for dominance which he won. we pulled away for air and he smirked "i didnt had a taste of you the entire morning but now i want more taste of you" he said smirking and my face turned red immidiately. "umm lets just take a walk" i said looking away and he nodded.

he took a hold of my hand and wrapped his fingers around mine. we began walking around the garden while laughing, giggling. we sat down near a waterfall while looking at the sun that is setting. "are you tired" he asked "no not at all" i said smiling brightly getting him to blush slightly. he looked at me and smirked which git me confused. before i could asked he began tickling me. i couldnt stop laughing. "zeldris haha stop haha it" i said in between laughing. he stopped and sat up before pulling me upward.

i looked at him and smirked. i jumped on him and began tickling him on the sides which suprisingly got him to laugh that turned into a fit of laughter. i took a hold of his shirt so that his stomach would be in full display. i blew rasperry on his stomach which got him laughing. then zeldris pulled me toward his chest while he was laying on the ground. "thats enough" zeldris said "i didnt knew you were that ticklish" i said giggling only to get him to chuckle

"lena" he called out and i gave out a 'hmm' "i love you more than anything. i love you not gelda. you are my everything i will protect you with my life" zeldris said. i looked him in the face and saw his green eyes instead of the onyx eyes. i smiled gently at him and kissed him on the cheek "i love you too" i said a pink dust on my cheek. he pulled my chin up and pulled me into a rough kiss. i kissed back immidiately he pinned me into the ground.

no one's pov
he licked her lip asking for entry which she accepted. their tongues was fighting for dominance which he won. he moved down her neck and began nibbling, biting and sucking forming a hickey on her neck. he bit down her soft spot hardly making her to let out a moan. he looked at her with lust in his eyes while she was looking at him with lust and desires for him. he carried her and flew to their room in a speed then pinned her on the bed.

he took of her dress and began fondling and nibbling her breast and his hand moved to her underwear and took it off. he began fingering her making her moan loudly. he got tired of it and took off his own cloth amgetting her to look at his abs. "are you ready" he asked which she nodded. he put his member inside of her getting her to moan loudly. he began thrusting in a fast pace. the whole room was filled with grunts, moans and skin slapping. he put her legs over his shoulder and pounded on her deep.

"zeldris am" she was cut off cumming on his member and he cummed seconds later. they were both breathing heavily.

lena pov
after that zeldris pulled me toward his chest and kissed the top of my head. "rest lena" zeldris said. i snuggled toward his chest getting him to chuckle. "goodnight zeldris" i said "goodnight lena sleep well" zeldris said kissing the top of my head. i drifted to sleep listening to his hearts beating.