chapter 16

as we were walking down the hallways zeldris seemed to be deep in thought. i was also deep in thought. if my pregnancy is faster then the child is stronger but it feels like am carrying a twin. i felt zeldris kissing my forehead. "no need to worry lena. leave that to me" he said and i nodded. "the wedding planners want to plan the wedding. if you are tired then we can stop it" he said "no it is fine" i said "then lets head to my office" he said which i was surprised he had an office.

we walked toward his office and he was keeping me way to close to him. "is there something you want to eat" he asked "am craving for strawberries" i said "what do you want to eat with it" he asked "umm fruit salad" i said and he nodded. he ordered a maid to bring the food over the office which she nodded and left. we entered the office and there was a table and a chair in the middle of the room.

zeldris walked over the chair and sat fown then pulled me into his lap. the maid brought the food and left immidiately without wasting time. i began eating the food when i noticed zeldris is not eating food. "zeldris why arent you eating food" i asked worriedly "nah am not hungry" he said "its healthy to eat breakfast so eat" i said while pointing my spoon at him. he opened his mouth which i feed him.

he took the spoon from me and started feeding me. i had a light pink dust on my cheek while i was giggling. after we finished eating cusack entered the room. "young master here are the wedding planners" he said while sounding like a proud father. the planners had a lot of books which i got nervous. "you dont need to be nervous. say anything you want for the wedding" he said and i nodded. "which one do we start with? location, theme or food" cusack asked.

"chose whatever you want no one will force" zeldris said while he snuggled his face on my neck while i snuggled on his chest. "umm location" i said. the planners brought the book over and i took it. i look through the books while zeldris was playfully kissing and nibbling my neck which didnt help with my blushing face. he likes teasing me. i look through the pages till one got my attention. it was written 'glen tanar' which had vines, flowers and a spacious ballroom. "like it" he asked and i nodded.

zeldris showed cusack getting him to say 'perfect choice my lady'. cusack showed the planners which the planners agreed the location. cusack yold them to write everything in a strct tone. "ok whats next" cusack asked. i thought for a moment "theme" i said "great thinking my lady. bring the books over" cusack said while the planners gave me the book. i looked around the book while zeldris was doing his own thing which was nibbling my neck playfully nearing my sensitive spot. he was teasing me. now i hope my child doesnt get that from him and i hope it doesnt get my shy nature.

thats when it hit me. i was acing like a mother. i smiled a little while i looked around the book till one had got my attention. it look like the location and the theme was fairy tale which was beauty and the beast. i like reading that book so much. "do you like it my lady" cusack asked which i slowly nod. "i should have guessed" zeldris mumbled against my neck.

"perfect choice my lady" cusack said while showing the others. zeldris blew his breath on my ear which got me to squel. "do you like that" zeldris asked huskily with a seductive voice. whenever he use that voice it sent shivers down my spine. thats when it hit me. that i wasnt the only one that was turned on. "we will do the rest tomorrow" zeldris said getting everyone to be quiet. cusack went with a 'but' but zeldris cut him off by saying "i said tomorrow" getting everyone to hide behind cusack. he had a sweat on his face. cusack agreed and left with the other planner.

"well did you like that" he asked huskily. "w-why did you have to turn me on now of all times" i asked annoyingly. "i want to have a taste of you" zeldris said smirking. thats when i reached my limit. i turned around and kissed him. he smirked in the kiss. i wrapped my arms around his neck while he was deepening the kiss.  we pulled away and he carried me back to our room. he opened the door and pinned me to the bed which he closed the door with his darkness. he kissed me again and had a make out session which turned it into something else. it was an eventful night.