chapter 18

we walked out of the room heading to the library. as we were walking zeldris kept me extremely close to him. we soon reached the library and i walked to the shelves. i took out a book and was about to sit down when zeldris pulled me into his lap. my face turned different shades of red. i opened the book and tried to focus on the book. zeldris snuggled his face in my neck.

suddenly we heard an explosion. zeldris stood up of his seat while carrying. he carried me out of the library into where their was an explosion. he ran to where the explosion happened which happened to be the dinning room. when we entered we saw meliodas, chandler, esterossa and cusack on the wall. we looked at the other side and saw hendrickson holding elizabeth by the neck and trigon using his darkness on holding them.

i looked at them and zeldris put me down. derieri, monspiet and the others came. "monspiet and derieri protect her" zeldris said while they nodded. zeldris went to attack but he was pushed to the wall. "i thought you demons were stronger how foolish" hendrickson said. i glared at him and he smirked "but am not done with you" he said. "thats it hendrickson. ARK" i yelled while sending the attack at him.

"i see you are smart enough at not attacking me. because we are connected for eternity. if i die you die with me" trigon said smirking. i smirked and looked at him. "oh really" i said which confused everyone. i dissapeared and appeared infront of them. "LENA GET AWAY FROM THERE" zeldris yelled "but you are stupid. using my darkness to pin them on the wall. how about i teach you a lesson" i said.

before trigon could react i yelled "SOLID SCRIPT: CARRIAGE" and he was moved back with it and the darkness reweakened and they could break through. "we can handle it from here" cusack said "no i will. they stole something from me and i need to get back so in otherwords i will handle with them" i said. before they could talk i moved and whispered a spell that broke the binding spell. "h-how did the bind spell broke" trigon asked.

"the demon power is leaving hendrickson" elizabeth said "for a human like you am surprised you could leave longer" i said smirking "but i have no interest in you hendrickson" i said while kimiko apeared and began torturing him. "this is the end for you trigon" i said while i took out my scyth. "dark metaphor" i said while cutting him in half and destroying all his heart.

after that i felt my head dizzy and was about to fall down when zeldris caught me. "dont fight again ok" he said and i nodded then i blacked out.

guys i hope you enjoyed reading the book. please comment and vote for the book. thank you for reading and voting the book so please enjoy and have a goodday