Chapter fifteen, part one.

A/U: Hi guys...it's been awhile i know don't hate me :( Just a lot of stuff happened and yeah. But I'm updating now! and it's super long so I decided to put it in two parts. This chapter is quite boring, but the next chapter will be way better I promise. I would also like to tell you that I'm only going to be doing a few more chapters before I end HSAB, probably around 3 or 4. I may do a sequel but I'm not sure yet. What do you think? Sequel? Or just end it? I hope you enjoy! Please leave feedback it's greatly apprectiated if you still read! 

Previously: "Oh god. Somebody help! She's bleeding!" I heard Louis yell off in the distance. I tried to cry out and tell him not to leave, but I was to tired. I needed sleep. I felt two pairs of arms lift my up gently and place me on the bed. I noticed my hands covered in blood, and then screamed again as the pain got worse. 

"What's going on? Is that Kiana? Is she alr- Holy shit that's a lot of blood!" Ashleigh cried out. The room wouldn't stop spinning so I closed my eyes. 

"Ashleigh. We need you. She could die. You have to heal her. Now." Louis shouted.   Everyone sounded so far away...why were they leaving me?

"Louis, I can't! I've never done that big of an injury...what if I fail?"

"Please Ash, I'm begging you. At least try! I can't lose her again." Louis whispered softly. His voice had so much pain it it that I just wanted to reach out and tell him that I wasn't going anywhere. But he was to far away. I couldn't move. I could feel myself drift further and further into the numbness. I kept slipping in and out of conciousness before I felt my whole body ignite with heat, and surrendered into the darkness. 

XX

When I awoke this time, it was different. I felt different. I wasn't hot, but I wasn't cold either. My tummy had this weird tingly feeling sensation, like your feet get when they 'fall asleep'. Only then the realization of what happened hit me, and I opened my eyes. 

Was I dead? No, that couldn't be right. It sure didn't look like heaven. I mean, I was in the exact same bed I awoke from last time, in Louis' and Liam's room. I peered around the room once more, and sure enough, I spotted Liam sitting cross legged at his desk, concentrating hard on whatever he was studying.His eyes had bags under them, like he had a few sleepless nights. He had his hand buried in his short brown hair, and his eyebrows were pulled together so close that it made a little crease down the middle of his forehead. I felt a little giggle escape my lips, and his tired eyes met mine. 

"Oh good! You're awake." He said, surprised. I nodded my head, smiling at him. My throat was to dry to even attempt speaking. 

Liam must have sensed my discomfort because he grabbed the glass of water that was sitting on his desk, and tiptoed quietly over to me. I gave him a questioning look, but accepted the ice cold water graciously. I relaxed a bit as the water slid down my parched throat. 

"Louis' passed out on the floor beside the bed, finally. He refused to leave your side until you woke up." I felt a little twinge of guilt at his words when I peered over the side of my bed at saw how tired Louis actually looked. 

Louis was snoring silently, with his back resting on the side of the bed. His head was cocked to the side, and he had huge bags under his eyes, much like Liam's. He looked so innocent, that I just wanted to grab him, and run far away from this mess, so no one could ever hurt him again. As if on cue, he snorted and smiled. 

"Didn't your mother ever tell you it's rude to stare?" I gaped at him for a few seconds, opening and closing my mouth. 

"Go back to sleep, Lou. You're a real cutie when you're sleeping, you know that? I think I enjoy that Louis better." I teased, when I finally found my words. He opened up one of his eyes, and grinned up at me. 

"Why, because I can't talk? Wow, you almost die and you still have it in your heart to make fun of me." He said, sniffing dramatically. He pushed himself off the floor, yawning, and set himself down carefully beside Liam on the bed. I was about to say some sarcastic remark back, but the longing for him made me stop. I could smell the wonderful scent of his favorite aftershave, and it made me realize how long it had actually been since we'd been this close.

"Oh, Lou. I've missed you so much!" I croaked, tears slipping from my eyes. Louis reached out for me, pulling me into his arms and caressing my hair. 

"Aw babe, don't cry. Pretty girls aren't supposed to cry! You don't have to worry about me going anywhere, I promise. I won't leave you. I'm not the one who almost kicked the bucket, remember?" He reminded me, worry filling his voice. I laughed half heartily at his analogy, and then sighed. How could I forget?

"That's what I'm curious about...What happened exactly?" Liam interrupted. My body jolted in surprise to his voice. He had been so quiet that I had forgotten he was here. 

"Go get everyone first. It's actually quite complicated to explain, and I only feeling like doing it once." I demanded. Liam nodded swiftly, and left the room to gather the rest of the crew.

xx

"Wait, what? Jensen can enter your dreams?" Louis scoffed, anger ruling his face. I sighed again, and gave him another look.  

"Only with the help of another one of his allies. But yes, Jensen can enter my dreams."

Louis opened his mouth to say more, but Liam gave him a nudge motioning him to be quiet. 

"Anyway, before I was rudely interrupted yet again," I scowled towards Louis, who just grinned stupidly back at me," I was in the dream state with Jensen." I didn't really want to explain the whole Aaryn thing, or the whole kissing-Jensen-again-mess so I decided to skim over it. 

"I realized there was only one way out, so somehow I conjured up a knife, and stabbed myself. The end." I finished quickly, avoiding Niall's gaze. I could tell he knew there was more to the story, but he didn't say anything. 

"You stabbed yourself?" Harry questioned, shock covering his face. 

"Well how else was I supposed to get out? Jensen sure as hell wasn't going to let me go free again. And I'm pretty sure that's why I started bleeding from my stomach. The dream state that Jensen brought me to must of been whateverhappenstherehappens in real life kind of thing. Oh, and by the way Ash, thanks for saving my life." I smiled at her, running out of breathe and breathing heavily. 

While Liam went to gather the others, Louis had filled me in on what I had missed. Apparently Ashleigh had discovered she had the power of healing, and used it to save my life. She was a little doubtful whether it would work or not, but thank god it did. 

"I'm just thankful I was strong enough to save you." She smiled back at me, fiddling with her hands. Harry put his arm around her waist and placed a kiss on her cheek, making her blush like crazy. And for some reason, that made me think of Jensen. And Laura. 

"Oh, and Laura isn't working with Jensen." I blurted. I noticed Louis' eyes flash with anger, but no red rim. Thank God. There was a knock at the door, and Liam walked out of the room to answer it. 

"Might as well be. Evil Bitch put me under her spell!" Louis growled, cracking his knuckles. 

"And that Evil Bitch still has Zayn under her spell. Whatever Kiana did to Louis, didn't affect Zayn at all. Poor Marie." Niall scoffed, speaking for the first time. I flinched at how cold his voice was. 

"Erhm." I heard someone cough from the hallway. I turned my head to spot Liam...followed by none other than Marie. 

She had her long hair tied back into a loose pony tail, and her big round eyes were red and puffy like she had been crying. I watched her take a deep breath before beginning to speak. 

"What the hell is going on here? And don't you dare tell me some bullshit story like Zayn just did. Something weird is going on here, and I'm not leaving until I get the truth."