A/N...SEQUEL??

Hi guys, it's Kiana. I just want to thank you sooooo much, all of you! I would of never finished this story without your feedback.

Heart Skips a Beat was my first ever fanfic and I'm really sad that its over, but also proud. This is the first time I've actually stuck through with something and finished. Sure, it took a year but come on at least it's over !

This story has honestly gotten so much more attention that I've dreamed, and it's not even that good! You guys are just amazing.

Lots of you have been asking about a sequel, and I've been thinking about it! Honestly I've had the first chapter of the sequel for this story when I started writing the first chapter to THIS story! Weird, huh?

I'm not quite sure if I'm going to do one yet...like I might after I've updated and finished my other stories... Also because of my lack of updating I've lost a lot of readers so I don't know if it's worth it...but I'll make you guys a deal. If you want me to write a sequel, vote on this author note. If I think it has a decent amount of votes I'll make a sequel. Deal? :)

So yeah, if you want me to write a sequel just click the vote button OR/AND comment! We'll see where things lead ;)

Anyway I just want to say a big THANKYOU again. I owe my baby all to you!

Thanks guys and stay beautiful,

Kiana.