Heart Skips a Beat- Chapter Fourteen

A/N: So I'm kind of in love with this chapter...idk I just like how everything played out. I really hope you guys like it as much as I do :D Hehe :3 So over the time of writing this story, I found out it's easier to write if I get a lot of feedback on chapters. So more feed back equals faster uploads and more uploads :D Just want to put that out there :D and I do have a goal of 1000 reads per chapter before I put the next one up, so if you are one of the people who makes that number up I love you ok. well this has been a long and unnecessary authors not which I doubt anyone reads so peaceee and enjoy :D Comment, vote fan? (It really helps chapters get done quicker, Im serious!)

Previously: “I already told you, don’t talk about my girlfriend like that. I won’t tell you again.” He growled, his teeth clenched. 

“How much do you even know about her? She could be working for Jensen for all we know. Wouldn’t surprise me.” Harry continued, ignoring Louis’ threat. The two boys were about an inch away from each other now; Harry towering over Louis. I noticed Louis’ hands were balled up into fists, and scrambled off the couch to break them apart. Before I could say or do anything, Louis pulled his arm back, and punched Harry right in the face, blood squirting everywhere. 

XX 

"Holy shit, Harry!" I screamed as I fell to my knees and grabbed him. Blood was pouring out of his nose and filling his cupped hands. 

Louis was just standing there with his hands still clenched into fists at his sides. His face was emotionless. Anger flowed through me as I stepped up and faced him; our faces inches apart. I grabbed him and shook his shoulders. 

"Whatever spell you're under, snap out of it! Right now! The Louis Tomlinson I know would never harm anyone; not even his best friend!" I screeched, still shaking him. Our eyes locked, and I noticed that he had the same weird red rim as Zayn did. Louis just stared silently at me, then began to turn away. 

I bit on my bottom lip to stop the tears from spilling over, and grabbed his hand, squeezing it as hard as I could. I closed my eyes, praying that somehow he would break out of this trance and become my Louis again. Out of nowhere, I felt this weird energy over power my body. The last thing I saw was a flash of white light before everything went black.

xx

I could feel the warmth of the sunshine beating down on my face. My eyes were closed, and I was lying down on the grass. A light breeze flitted through, lightly caressing my skin. I felt a pair of soft lips peck my forehead, and smiled. 

"So nice to see you again, sweet cheeks." A familiar voice rang out. My eyes flashed open and jumped up, cowering away from the voice. My eyes widened in shock as they confirmed the truth; Jensen. 

"Wh-What are you doing here? Where is everyone else? Wait, how did I get here?" I stuttered, chills running through my body.

Jensen and I were lying in the middle of a field; A forest was placed a little whiles away, and on the opposite end there was a small pond. It was oval in shape, with an arched bridge running over top of it. 

"Couldn't tell you. It is your dream, you know." He smirked, inching himself closer to me. I pondered on that idea for a few seconds. I was what?

"No, I can't be. If you're here, I must be having a nightmare." I growled towards Jensen. He just smirked. 

"You see that boy over there? His name is Jackson. He has the ability to access anyone's dreams. And, as we just found out, he can bring people with him." He finished. I directed my attention to where a young boy sat under a tall tree.