Heart Skips a Beat Chapter Three

A/N: So hear it is. Chapter three. I wrote this instead of studying for my huge social final, which is tomorrow. You better like this and enjoy it okay. Feedback is lovely too xx 

Summary: This was a big deal for Kiana. She had got accepted into the best school, Ivanna, who only took people in if they had good talents. She needed to concentrate on school if she wanted to make it as her dream career. She didn’t realize that things at this school are different, very different. And she definitely didn’t expect to fall in love.

Previously: We were expecting to spend the remainder of the lunch hour under the tree with peace and quiet, until that is, Liam Payne’s football flew out of the sky and flew right into Alea’s face. Maybe it was just that easy. 

xx

"OW! What the hell!?" Alea screamed, as she pushed herself off the ground and started rubbing her face. 

 "I am so sorry! Are you okay?" a brown haired boy said, running over to Alea. It was Liam. 

 Alea pushed her brown hair out of her face and gave Liam a cute smile. 

 "Oh, yeah. I'm perfect. Super duper." She told him, playing with her hands. 

 "Are you sure? I kicked that football quite hard..." 

 "Liam you butthead! Stop flirting with the pretty girls!" Louis yelled, and he ran up behind Liam and tackled him to the ground. 

 "I hit her in the head with a football, and I was apologizing!" Liam grunted. The two boys were wrestling each other on the ground, and Louis was now sitting on top of Liam. 

 "Well what did you do that for?" Louis asked him, cocking his head to the side. 

 "I didn't mean too. It was an accident." Liam shot back. He pushed Louis off of him. Louis fell to the ground with a squeak. Then he started fake crying. 

 Through out all that ruckus, I hadn't noticed that the other three boys had walked over to us. 

 Zayn and Harry were smirking at the two boys on the ground, and Niall was bent over laughing. Alea  and Ashleigh were standing closest to the tree, and they too, were laughing. I couldn't blame them. These boys were weird.

 Liam got off the ground and wiped down his beige pants and straightened his blue polo. He walked over to Alea, bent over, and picked up the football that had hit her. 

 "Hi Ashleigh." Harry said, and waved. He was standing in between Niall and Zayn. She blushed and waved back to him.

 Louis stopped fake crying and looked up at me. 

 "Kiana!" He bellowed, with a grin on his face.

 "Hi Louis." I replied, giving him a smile. 

 I noticed Niall shuffle uncomfortably. 

 Louis pushed himself off the ground. He shook his bum dramatically, and patted it to make sure that there was no grass on it. He skipped over to Zayn and put his arm around him. 

 "Boys, this is Kiana and her friends that I don't know. Kiana and her friends, these are the boys." Louis introduced. 

 "Lou, you might want to tell them our names..." Zayn added. 

 "I'm Harry! But two of you already know that..." he trailed off, and gave Ashleigh a big grin. She giggled. 

 "I'm Niall Horan. Don't mind Louis, he can get a little weird sometimes." the short blonde boy laughed, his Irish accent being revealed. He jumped out of the way to avoid Louis' shoe.