Final Chapter 2/4

A/N: oheeey...sooo I admit, this is long past due...oops. Please don't hate me! But I have good news! This story will be completely finished before the middle of may :( I have the rest of the story typed up, so the next part  will be up like super quick! I know I'm like the worst updater ever but I promiiiiiseeeeee it won't take as long. I actually had this all typed right after I got back from China, but yknow how I am, lazy lolol. But back to the story...I think after I put up the third part to this chapter and an epilogue I'm going to do a question and an answer, seeing as this story has gotten so much attention than I originally planned. If you have a question for me, just leave a comment on any of the chapters or inbox me and I'll be sure to answer it when I'm finished :) Sorry for the long authors note, but I hope you enjoy! It's a bit crappy but yeah, vote, comment, fan? Xoxo

"Wait, wait, wait, Hold up! You're the witch from the story? I thought it was just some made up bullshit" Louis commented, rubbing his eyebrow.

Ana made an offensive noise with her throat, throwing Louis a dirty look. She then proceeded to get up, placing a delicate hand on Laura's forehead. Closing her eyes, she mumbled a few words that sounded like gibberish, before Laura flew up, gasping for air. Ana wiped down her dress with the palm of her hands, throwing Louis a sarcastic "Told ya so," look. Silence once again rang through the field.

"Laura, sweetie? Why don't you go ahead and wait inside for Momma? I'll be right behind you, I just need to talk to these people for a few minutes." Ana explained softly. Laura bit her lip and shook her head vigorously, before getting up slowly and wobbling towards the dorms.

"Actually, we really need to talk to her abou-" Louis began, but was cut off by Ana.

"Enough! My daughter's duties are done here, she is free to go. There are more important matters to attend too." She bellowed, her voice turning slick and giving me goosebumps.

"She's YOUR daughter? How the hell did that, come out of-" Louis mumbled loudly, but was cut off this time by Liam.

"What do you need to talk to us about?"

"Jensen's army. He has over thousands of followers now, making one hell of an army of supers. I'm going out on a limb here and going to guess that Kiana still only has her one power figured out, and that the rest of you have no idea about the secret weapon that could potentially help you win this fight." Ana responded, walking up to me. She looked me over for a minute, before going back to face the other curious boys.

"Secret uh, what?" Liam gaped.

"Wow, look at me go! Bang on." Ana bragged, flipping her pin straight hair over her tattooed shoulder.

"I'm not really sure if I like her yet," Louis whispered in my ear, coming up beside me. I jumped at his presence, trying to hold in a chuckle.

"Liam, dear, didn't you say you could read Supers minds? Why now?" She snapped, walking up to Liam.

"Well I don't like her one bit. No one likes a bossy girl." Alea whispered in my other ear. This time I couldn't control my laughter, and a giggle escaped my lips. I smacked both my hands over my mouth, eyes wide. Ana didn't even notice.

"Uh, I, uh..."Liam stuttered.

"Liam Payne, the know it all, yet he really knows nothing at all. Pity." She fake pouted, sulking over to Zayn and Harry. Liam's mouth dropped open so wide, I was certain I could fit both my fists in there. Ashleigh, still being freaked out, just stared with big eyes. Poor girl. I saw Liam whisper something in her ear, which she replied with a quick nod.

"Zayn Malik. Wow, do you know how much you resemble your dad? Incredible! Fire right?" Ana stated, stopping a foot away from him. He immediately pushed Marie behind his back, looking up at the witch in front of him with sad eyes.