Heart Skips a Beat - Chapter Nine

A/N: Another update! Whoop whoop. I hope you like it, I think it’s pretty suspenseful AND long. Anyway, this is dedicated to my wonderful friend Alea, who turned 16 today. Happy birthday babe. <3 Feed back is greatly appreciated. xx :) 

Previously: “Alright love birds, if you guys would stop flirting, Zayn has some important news for us.” Louis declared. Niall just grinned, and I could feel blush creeping up onto my face. I ducked my head. I took a seat next to Harry, and fixed my attention on Zayn.

XX 

“Jensen’s gone. Simon sent people out to look for him, but they’ve found nothing. He knows about Kiana. He knows she’s the one that can either stop him, or help him.” Zayn told us. I shuffled uncomfortably in my seat.

“Simon wants someone with Kiana at all times. We have no idea what Jensen is planning.” Zayn continued. 

“Why do I need someone with me? It’s not like I’m going to join his little group anyway.” I spat out. 

“If he can’t have you, he’ll kill you. He knows you’re the only hope in helping us stop him, and if you’re dead, problem solved.” Liam implied. I shivered. 

“So that means we’re not letting you out of our sight.” Louis declared, coming up behind me and pinching my cheeks. I slapped his hands away, and rubbed my cheek, glaring at him. 

“This is just insane.” Alea started to say, before collapsing on the ground, screaming in pain. Liam immediately dropped to the floor, trying to help her. I got out of my seat and ran over to her as well. 

“There’s so much blood! It’s everywhere! I cant-I can’t see anything!” She screeched. 

“What’s wrong with her? What’s going on?” Ashleigh asked, worried. Harry had his arm wrapped around her, comforting her. 

“She’s having a vision!” Louis proclaimed. He dropped to his knee’s and grabbed Alea’s hand. Liam looked at him, brown eyes filled with worry. 

“Alea, it’s okay. You’re just having a vision. It’s not real. Just open your eyes.” Louis pleaded, as Liam brushed her hair back out of her face. 

Alea, who was still shaking like mad, raised her head, and opened her eyes. Both of her eyes were blood red. 

“Holy shit!” Niall gasped, and I jumped back in shock, running into the table. 

“My eyes, they’re burning.” Alea whispered, her voice weak.

Harry scurried over to the sink, and pulled out a light blue wash cloth. He turned the tap on, and drenched it with water. He then handed it to Alea. 

“Here. Put this over your eyes’ It’ll help the pain.” Harry explained. Alea took it and placed it over her eyes. Ashleigh gave him a confused look. 

“I did lots of medical training with Simon.” He shrugged. 

“How are you feeling Alea?” Liam asked, as Alea slowly removed the warm wash cloth from face.

“Not burning as much, thanks.” She mumbled. 

“Alea, what did you see?” Louis asked softly. 

“Blood. There was blood everywhere. It was like…like I was dying.” Alea spoke quietly, and then shivered. 

“You were having a vision.” Louis explained to her. 

“Like a power vision? I have a power?” She asked, her brown eyes lighting up with excitement. 

“Yeah. I guess I shouldv’e told you earlier that I felt a flare in you and Ashleigh, but I wanted you guys to be surprised.” Louis added, giving us a cute half smile.