Chapter 7

Chapter 7 

The Story of Suprises

Right click on Kegan & Dalis' banner and open in new tab to see full size image.

Zaras pov

The first day of school is always the hardest, you have to decide what group or click you will fit into, not to mention finding all your classes.

I stepped out of my moms car, I looked around at all the students as Zayden stepped out behind me and shut the car door.  

"Have a good day at school Zara." My mom said as she drove away.  

"Well here we are." Zayden said as he slung his backpack over his shoulder.  

"Yea." I muttered.

I walked over to the crowds of people and then I felt someone tug at my arm, "Zar!" Someone said as I turned to them.  

"You do you remember me right?" I studied the girl infront of me, long black hair brown eyes perfectly shaped eyebrows. I then looked at her clothes, she had a gray tank top on which her boobs stuck out of drastically along with some short black shorts on.  

"Awh come on Zar you don't remember me? I know I've changed." 

"Nope." I said  

"Ey bitch!" A guy that looked exactly like the girl in front of me said.  

"Shut the fuck up Dallas." The girl said to Dallas.  

"Dalis?" I asked her.  

"What the hell happened to that nerdy little girl?" Dallas said as he hit my arm.  

"Get out of here Dallas!" Dalis said.  

"Dallas and Dalis, you two have the same name." Zayden pointed out.  

"Nuh uh." Dalis started, "It's spelled differently."  

"Whose this?" Dallas asked me.  

"This is my boyfriend." I said to Dalis 

"Since when did he come into this picture?" Dallas asked.  

"Dallas shut up." Dalis said.  

"Sorry he still has that little crush on you Zar." Dalis said to me.  

"I noticed." I said as I grabbed Zaydens hand.  

"Bitch where's Kegan?" Dallas asked.  

"Where is my boyfriend? Gee I don't know, it's not like I have a tracking collar on him." 

"You should hes pretty naughty." Dallas smirked.  

"Just get out of here." 

"Oh look there's Cole." Dallas walked away.

Dalis looked at me and groaned, "He ruins my life, I swear." Dalis said.  

"How long have you been back in London now?"  

"A few days." 

"You'll have to come over and meet the group." 

"What group?" 

"Ha Zar your kidding." 

"Uhm no." 

"Seriously?! Your mum hasn't told you?" 

"No?" 

"Damn girl if you haven't noticed this school is overcrowded with dogs."  

"Wolves?"