Chapter 19

19

The Story of Surprises

Sierra's POV

Dallas opened Al's front door walking into his house as I walked in seeing Zara and Al putting various food items away. Dallas walked over to Zara as he wrapped his arms around her medium sized stomach she turned around to kiss him as he smiled rubbing her stomach. "How's the baby?" He asked letting go of her to help put some fruit away. I turned to look at Al, "How was school Sierra?" He asked picking up some cereal.

"It was okay as always you know." He nodded picking up the rest of plastic bags and throwing them away. He turned around as I grabbed his right hand he smiled. "Any more visions today?" He led me over to the couch where Zara sat on Dallas's lap smiling.

"Not today." I sat down next to Dallas as Al walked to turn on his Xbox, grabbing two controllers he handed one to Dallas who grabbed it wrapping one arm around Zara's waist as she turned to kiss him I got up from my spot as I saw Al took a seat on the other couch I took a seat next to him looking at the tv. Grand Theft Auto V stood on the screen before he clicked Online play.

• • •

Zara laid next to me on Dallas's bed as she sighed, "They can sure play countless hours on GTA." I looked at her her brown roots almost grew out to cover her dyed black hair, her bright green eyes stood at as she looked at me.

"You okay Sierra?" I nodded looking at her.

"I haven't been seeing anymore deaths, it's amazing." Zara said smiling as I nodded at her.

"That's awesome can I talk to you about something?" I said as Zara nodded.

"Is this about the baby again? Because she he hasn't been kicking or I don't even know what kicking feels like..." She sighed.

"No as far as I know you look really amazing, it's about us." Zara looked at me confused.

"Your pregnant too?" I shook my head.

"No, Al and I haven't really kissed yet. It's about what we can do, Kegan can do something amazing Zara."

"Dalis's boyfriend?" I nodded as she laid back on the bed stretching her back.

"Kegan can heal himself and others." She rolled over on her right side to face me.

"So all wolves can heal, nothing new Sierra."

"He can heal anything regardless if it's from an alpha or silver bullet, done."

"That's actually kinda crazy, but does it drain himself like psychically?"

"I'm not sure I'll have to talk to him more about it."

"We should all meet up somewhere, who knows how many of us wolves have gotten these special talents."

"That could be bad for us it'd have to be somewhere safe." Zara sat up as she looked at me.

"Everywhere's safe Sierra." I sighed turning away from her.

"I'm not safe everywhere, Jacob's demon is attached to me."

"Why would his demon be attached to you? You didn't do anything to him... Right?"

"It was an accident."

"Sierra... You can't stay here you'll attract him here."

"Staying here is my only cover." I heard her sigh as she got off of the bed.

"Why is he after you?"

"I killed Baliee... It was an accident I didn't know that the gun had silver in it... I couldn't of possibly known." I finished as Zara sighed.

"Great job." She opened her bedroom door walking out.

I sighed heavily.

• • •

I walked myself up to Al's room opening his door. I walked over to my bags sitting in the corner of his room opening the one that held all my clothes. I pulled off my shirt and jeans walking over to Al's full body mirror I sighed looking at myself. Turning I picked up a lose T shirt and some baggy sweats. I threw my dirty clothes into his hamper sitting a few feet from the door.

Al walked in and I smiled, "What did you and Zara do all day today?"

He started to take off his shirt and jeans only to replace them with some baggy gray sweats. "Nothing much, she didn't wake up until one, we went to the store and got some food that's it."

"Must be nice to sleep." I pulled the covers down for us both crawling into bed.

"Yea, must be pretty nice." He turned off the light laying besides me.

"I talked to my friend Kegan today, Dalis's boyfriend. You wouldn't believe what he told me." I snuggled up close to him smelling his axe he sprayed on this morning.

"What did he say?" I felt Al wrap his right arm around me.

"He told me that seeing death isn't an ability, every Supernatural has it and not only that it's a curse as well."

"So now I'm cursed to see deaths for the rest of my life? Great."

"It gets better. He told me that it takes awhile for your actual ability to develop, so now I'm confused at what I can do."

"Don't be confused, I can see the pasts off sentimental objects. You can see the future."

"That's kind of lame isn't it? Just seeing into the future."

"Eh, you can predict so many things Sierra."

"Kegan's is way cooler he can heal anything silver or alpha he has like regeneration."

"That's pretty cool but not as cool as seeing into the future that's pretty wicked."

"You think so?"

"Yea for sure."

• • •

I stood in the schools hallway walking down to my Science class when the power snapped out. I kept walking through the dark where as I could still see, before stoping when I felt someone's breath on my neck.

I whipped my books around hitting Zara in the face.

"Ow!" She whined.

"Shit! Sorry Zara are you okay?" She looked at me.

"It only will hurt for a second." She smiled morphing into someone else.

I dropped my books looking at Jacob who stood now in front of me.

"I hope you didn't care about Zayden anymore." His figure disappeared into a pool of blood I whipped myself around slipping on his blood. It started to pull me down as it ran over my arms, legs and mouth turning solid.

• • •

Then I woke up, sweaty and hot as usual. I got out of bed and ran over to my bags to grab out my phone. I dialed Zale's number sitting down next to my bag.

"Hello? Sierra?" I breathed into the phone.

He still kept my number saved.

"Are you okay?" I said softly into the phone.

"Am I okay? I can't get rid of any of these demons Sierra they're crushing the life out of me, you can't call me anymore. I'm sorry, your demon always finds it's way back into my heart."

"Just please stay safe, I love you okay? Tell Zayden to be safe."

"Sierra, you can't say that anymore. It crushes me, I love you too. Zayden's with mom and dad, Goodbye." The call ended as I sighed.

I turned to look at Al feeling tears run down my face.

He still loves me.