Prologue

The Story of Surprises [Book 2]

To view the banner in its full sized put your mouse over it right click and click open in new tab!

*Please don't get turned away from this just because its Werewolf, this book is different from all those other cliche werewolf mate stories, so please give it a try thanks :)

**Rated R for; Language, Sexual Content and Violence.

***Thanks a bunch to @nobodyshero_x for this awesome cover! Go fan her now :D

©Renesmeercks

The Story of Surprises

Prologue

Flash Back

"Zane Austin!" My dad called as I ran over to my bed and jumped under it. I peeked through the smallhole in the bed skirt as I looked around my sisters and I's room which consisted of just a plain dresser and some stuffed animals in the corner. The door slammed opened as I curled myself into a ball, my dad walked over to my sisters bottom bunk, I felt it move and next thing I know Zane was screaming.

"Dad!" she yelled as I watched as he slammed her into our baby blue carpet.

"I can't believe you! Your disgusting, I don't ever want to see you with another boy again!" I flinched as I watched as he slapped her. . .

End

"Zara! Hey Zara." I opened my eyes as I looked up at my cousin Zayden, his black emo style hair dangled in front of his face as he stared at me.

"What?" I sat up and looked in the mirror that was directly across from my bed, it was definitely midnight or so.

"Did you have another night terror?" My golden eyes lit up the mirror as I adjusted my black headband around my long curly black hair.

"No. . . Definitely not." I looked away from the mirror and turned towards Zayden. He sat back down in his bed as he turned towards me, his golden eyes lighting up the small space between us.

"Do you miss your parents Zara?" I sighed as I opened the top dresser drawer. I looked down as my eyes lit up the drawer and I grabbed a little baby book out, I shut the drawer and sat up as I opened the book.

"All the time." I looked over at Zayden as he got up and walked around the side of my bed he sat down next to me.

I lifted up the book ontop my lap as I ran my hands over the white lace and black ribbon that tied the pages together. The cover was pink with black lace around the corners, the cover read Zara Alexandria Ezra.

"I don't understand, this is all my parents left me, well my mom its clearly a womans handwriting." I said as I carefully opened the book as I read the note that was taped to the back of my cover baby picture.

'Dear Zar, someday soon you'll grow up to be big and strong just like your daddy, but for now I'm afraid we will have to send you away. I'm not supposed to be writing any form of letter to you but you need to learn the truth... On your third birthday you will be sent off to live with your aunt and uncle Eisenbise, their going to raise you as one of their own, I'm sorry baby. . . But it's for the best. I hope you will understand what we have done for you... -12/4/98

Hey baby it's me again, remember that night? You know that night where Zane ran off? That's the first night I realized how much danger you were in, Zane was only seven when it happened to her. One day baby you'll come back to me and I'll explain everything, but for now just stay out of sight. -3/4/99

Today is the last day we have with you, your being shipped off to London till everything is ok. Things need to even out here and most importantly baby we found out today your not like Zane or Daddy, your like me. . . I guess this is why we're sending you away forever. . . -12/4/99'

I shut the book as Zayden pulled me close to him, "I just don't understand any of this, all I know is that my mom was trying to tell me something about my family, but I've never really understood any of it.

"Wait Zara! I think I got it, like what she means by 'big and strong' isn't your sister a werewolf?" He looked at me and I gasped.

"So your saying my dad is a werewolf? This...This makes no sense I wasn't born a werewolf..." I whispered.