Chapter 20

Authors Note:

I found this browsing my iPod Notes, it's more than likely unfinished but yolo. This will be the last update for this story until to be honest maybe December? I lost all my ideas and would like to go back through this book thoroughly and edit and shit like that.

Chapter 20

Zara's POV

I walked into Dallas's room pulling off my shirt and sweats walking over to his dresser. I opened the second drawer pulling out one of my shirts pulling that back over my head along with some purple plaid sweatpants. Dallas walked in a few seconds later, he stood in his starter boxer briefs drying off his hair. "I should probably shower soon." I said as he shut my drawer opening the one on top pulling out some sweats and a black shirt.

"You could of showered with me." I smiled.

"I could of but Al wouldn't of been too happy." I grabbed Dallas's hand smiling as I pulled him over to our bed.

"Let me turn off the light would you?" He smiled letting go of my hand to walk over and turn off the switch. He grabbed my hand laying himself into bed I laid down next to him pulling the covers up on us.

"How was school today?" I laid my head on the right side of his chest.

"Eh terrible without you."

"Why don't I come to school with you tomorrow? That's allowed right?"

"They can make an exception for you." I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"When's Al's mom getting back?" He sighed.

"Soon possibly, I'm just worried..."

"Don't be we'll get through this together, okay? I love you."

"I love you too." Dallas said.

• • •

Dallas and I sat on the stone stairs leading to the back entrance of the school when Sierra came walking up to us. "Your up early today Zara." She looked at me smiling.

"Yea I got up when Dallas got up, I'm kinda tired." Dallas grabbed my hand rubbing his thumb all around my left hand.

"I'm thinking I should just drop out as well I'm not even learning anything!" Dallas laughed.

"You need to stay here, Jacobs going to find you if you don't." Sierra glared at him.

"Have you ever had a demon attached to you? It's not fun or funny, they suck the life out of you." Dallas pulled me up with him and walked inside. I looked at Sierra before following Dallas, I sighed.

"Dallas, can we meet with your sister tonight? I want to talk with Kegan, he can do things like Sierra and Al." He grabbed my right hand as we started walking down the hallway to his locker.

"He can just follow us back, Dalis said that step mum is getting drunk and everything again you don't need to be around her she gets very abusive." He turned to kiss me as I laid back against the hard lockers. I wrapped my arms around his waist smiling as I kissed him back slowly opening my mouth to let my tongue explore the inside of his mouth.

"Your going to get into trouble." Sierra said as the bell rang. I pulled myself away from Dallas opening my eyes and unwrapping my arms from around his waist. "I'll see you at lunch." Dallas said walking off with Sierra.

I walked down the hallway to the girls bathroom pulling open the door. Dalis sat on the sink counter top heavily making out with Kegan who stood in between her legs with his hands up her shirt. I walked over to the mirror where they were both moaning, "Can you not please? I'm trying to fix myself." I groaned.