Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Zara's pov

I walked into the gym where a bunch of girls were sitting in a circle on the floor.

"Uh hey is this cheerleading try outs?" I asked nervously as they all turned around to look at me. One with blonde highlighted hair tan skin walked over to me.

"Who are you?" She asked as I looked at her really looked at her, she had light green eyes which were highlighted by two thick black lines of eyeliner on her top and bottom lids while her face looked rather orange her coverup did not match her skin she wore heavy black mascara along with a nose piercing I haven't noticed.

"I'm Zara, I'm new here." I watched as all the other girls stared at me.

"Well," the blonde looked at me. "Zara?"

"Yea I'd like to try out." The blonde turned around towards the other girls,

"Nikki we got a spot left?" The girl, Nikki, nodded as she spoke,

"Yea few left." The blonde turned around and looked at me and smiled,

"I'm Katlynn, head cheerleader here at Blake High." She held out her hand for me I shook it and she smiled,

"You sit with Dallas don't you?" She led me over to the group as she handed me a paper with various things on it like my phone number, my size in shell my size in skirt and my shoe size.

"Yea were best friends." Katlynn raised her eye brows.

"Girl you got to hook me up." I grabbed a pencil and wrote down my address,

"Excuse me?" Nikki looked at me,

"What did you say?" Nikki asked while Katlynn sat there shocked like I just told her to shut up.

"Dallas is the schools eye candy girl, he doesn't let anyone get close to him." Nikki said.

"What do you want me to do about it?" I looked at her as I handed Katlynn my filled out paper.

"How about getting him to meet us?" One girl with brown hair and a baby face said.

"How about not? If you want to be his friend just talk to him?" I got up as Katlynn and Nikki stood up.

"Let's go get your uniform shall we?" Katlynn said.

We all walked out of the gym and outside we walked into a shed where all the football players sat, we walked past Dallas, "Hey Dallas." Katlynn said as Dallas looked at her and then at me, "Hey Zar! You trying out for cheerleading?" He asked me while Nikki and Katlynn took a step back.

"Yea, I don't really like to run." Dallas unlocked his locker and took out his helmet, cleats, pads and jersey.

"Yea," he smiled as he looked away.

"Come on Zara." Nikki growled at me.

"You coming over tonight?" I turned around and looked at him and smiled as I suddenly got butterflies in my stomach.

"Yea." I turned around and walked off to where Nikki and Katlynn were standing.

They opened a box and got out a size thirty shell (The smallest shell there was.) she handled it to me along with a size zero fly away skirt. Next she handled me black and silver poms. We walked back out where the football players were changing, "Hey Zar!" Zaydens voice called as I turned to face him, "Hey Zayden." I looked over my shoulder to see Dallas changing as he took off his shirt, "Zara?" Zayden said as he grabbed my hand. "Hmm? Oh hey." His face dropped as he looked at me.