Chapter 6

Chapter Six

Zale's pov

"Zale come here, I made you something!" Sierra yelled running over me to grabbing my hand and pulling me over to her locker.

"Ow ow Sierra your hurting me." She pulled out a bracelet from her locker that read my name on it.

"I'm not much of a bracelet guy." I shrugged looking at the bracelet.

"Would you at least wear this one so all the bitches know your taken?" She pulled out a bracelet that read, 'Sierra's property.' I laughed as I put it on, "Of course." I pulled her close to me as I kissed her.

• • •

I sat up in bed as I looked around, "No way." I whispered as I rubbed my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Sierra asked sitting up.

"I'll be back." I got up and Sierra looked at me.

"Please don't leave me." her beautiful blue eyes got tears in them as I looked at her.

"I'll be back, I swear ok?"

"You said that last time..." she turned her head away and laid down and turned her back to me.

"Come on babe, I promise I'll be back."

"Just go." she said sniffling I walked over to her door and stopped and whispered, "I promise."

I opened the door and walked down the hallway and stopped seeing Jacob's room empty. I walked inside and started going through his desk, "Mom!" Becca yelled in the room next door.

"What?"

"I need dad!"

"He's gone to London with Jacob remember?"

"Oh yea." she said.

I walked out of his room finding nothing as I walked down the stairs past Becca's room and out the front door as I saw Sierra sitting on top of her car. "I almost forgot you probably have no idea how to get home." she forgot as she hopped down off her car and turned her car on.

"I would of just ran home."

"Not with my mom and sister around dumbass."

"Whats wrong with that?"

"For one Baliee's a hunter, she'd kill your ass. Two, Becca would smell your scent."

"Nah she'd smell your scent." I took a little perfume bottle out and threw it to her.

"Really that's my favorite perfume!" she growled at me.

"Let me drive." I said as I jumped up on the hood and slid off.

"Bam just like they do in the movies and shit." she eyed me and giggled.

"Do you have your license?" I searched for my wallet and Sierra giggled as she threw my wallet at me.

"Yea I do have my license." I took out my fake ID.

"That doesn't count, put that thing away and get in the car."

"Fine." I walked around and got in the passenger seat as I put my wallet away and shut the door.

"Buckle up." She sped down her driveway.

"Don't tell me what to do." I buckled my seat belt and she looked at me.

"Oh really now?"

"Just take me home."