Chapter 15

15

The Story of Surprises

I picked myself up as the final buzzer rang the game ending, we won 27 to 8. I looked at Al, "Why don't you play football?" I asked.

"I don't go to school didn't you notice how I was never there?" Al said as we both made our way down the bleachers.

"I don't go to school anymore." He helped me down the last one as we walked over to the shed where all the football players changed.

"And why is that?" Did Dal not tell him that I was pregnant?"

"I didn't want to listen to the things everyone was saying." We stopped outside of the shed waiting for Dallas.

"That's no reason to drop out what are you fifteen?" I glared at him.

"I'm almost sixteen."

"Well sorry then." Al said as Dallas walked out and hugged me.

"Hey." I said as he pecked my lips.

"Are we still going back to my house?" Al asked.

"Yea." Dallas said as he grabbed my hand and we started to walk to Al's car.

"How was your first game?" Dallas asked me, I sighed.

"Dalis isn't the most heartwarming person, I had Al that's it."

"I know, she's a whore, only wants to hang with her whore friends."

"Has she always been a whore?" Dallas opened the back door for me as I got in and him and Al got in the front.

"I don't know Al has she always been a whore?" Dallas turned to look at him as he started to back out the grass parking space he parked in.

"Not when I dated her, she was just like Zara, all quiet and innocent. Then she met Katlynn and everything changed." Al said as he turned on the radio which immediately started playing rap music.

"How did you meet Katlynn?" I asked Dallas.

"Al introduced me to her." Dallas said.

"They dated for two years, then she changed and became a whore." Al stated as he pulled up his driveway.

"Stay here, I need to get something." Al said as he got out of his car and walked up to the door.

"Two years huh?" I said.

"I was only thirteen and fourteen Zar, it's no if deal, she wants anyone she can get."

"How come you never told me about Al?"

"I have to be careful of what I say because he's different."

"He's not like us?"

"Nope his mom and dad are both normal, it's his stepdad that's a wolf."

"Al told me you met him a few years after I left?" Al walked back to the car as he opened the door and got in.

"Yea, it's a long story Zar." Al started the car as he backed down the driveway and back to the road again.

* * *

I yawned as I laid my head back on the window I must of fell asleep because when I woke up we were still driving, I also noticed the loud rap music was off how did I even fall asleep with that on?

"You alive back there?" Dallas asked as I yawned.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Al's house." He turned back to look at me his light golden eyes sparkled as he turned back around.