Chapter 14

Friday:

Offscreen:

Colby/Seth's POV:

I was beyond nervous. Usually I was so smooth when it came to women but maybe I was feeling a little nauseous because I actually really liked this one.

"Just calm down, dude," Joe told me from where he was obsessing over what to wear. Right now he was looking at a tuxedo.

"I wouldn't be talking," I retorted back as I paced.

"Hey, lets all calm down," Jon stood forward, "First of all, where are you guys going to take the ladies?"

Joe and I gave him blank stares.

"Ok," Jon nodded and grabbed the suit out of Joe's hand, "No where fancy, you said you were hanging out," he threw the suit on the bed, "And it's the middle of summer."

"The beach?" Joe suggested.

Jon raised an eyebrow, "Perhaps."

"I'll bring wine," I suggested.

"How about some lemonade," Joe said.

"It doesn't matter," Jon interrupted. "Just make sure that Saraya has a good time with Colby," Jon said, "But you and Abigail could have a good time as well."

Joe shook his head, "We're just going as friends."

"Dude, I would just like to say you are way better then Randy," Jon said.

I nodded in agreement.

"Whatever," I muttered, "Not according to her."

Abigail/Rebecca's POV:

I narrowed my eyes as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing white shorts, a black tank top and white sandals. I lazily pulled my hair in a ponytail.

My phone buzzed and I walked over to see who it was. It was Colby telling me to bring my Swim suit.

I sighed and went to grab it from my bag and put it on. It was a two piece that was aqua blue and white.

When I had put my normal clothes on over the swim suit I started packing my bag. My phone, wallet, extra clothes and tanning lotion. I also grabbed some sunglasses and put them on top of my head like a head band.

The door knocked and I slug my shoulder bag across one shoulder and went to the door.

"Hey," Joe said when I opened the door.

"Hey," I said as we started walking down the hall.

"You look nice," Joe commented as we made it to the elevator of the hotel.

"Thanks," I told him as I pressed the down button and the door opened instantly. We both went in.

For a while their was just awkward silence. Until Joe broke it.

"We're going to the beach," he said.

"That's a great idea. It's freakin hot out," I said as the elevator door opened and we stepped out, my heart feeling relief.

We headed outside and spotted Colby sitting in a rental car. I climbed into the back seat as Joe got in the front.

"Hey Abby," Colby greeted as he pulled onto the road.

"Hey dude," I said back, "Where's Saraya?"

"Only about a block from here," Joe said.

We pulled into a hotel parking lot.