Chapter 13

Tuesday:

Abigail/Rebecca's POV:

"Here's the plan," Jon told me as we walked side by side with Colby hurrying after me, "Seth walks up to Saraya. Seth asks Saraya to hang out with him, Abigail and Roman. She says yes and boom! Magic!"

"And if she says no," I spoke up, "I still get my chocolate."

Jon shrugged, "Why not. It doesn't matter because she will say yes," Jon put a hand on Colby's shoulder, "Go get her," he pushed him forward.

Colby/Seth Pov:

I took a deep breath before walking forward. The good thing was that Saraya was alone. She was jogging in place, preparing for a match.

"Saraya," I said when I was feet away from her.

Saraya looked over and smiled, "Hey Colby."

"Match?" I questioned.

Saraya nodded, "I'm a heel now. I get to actually face Abigail tonight."

"Great," Colby nodded.

"I don't see why she's mad at me," Saraya shook her head, "I was just trying to help her."

"Speaking of Abigail," I said, "She actually wanted to try working things out and she thought since me, her and Roman were planning on hanging out maybe you'd want to come."

Saraya's eyes brightened immediately. Just seeing them made me smile, "Really?"

"Yeah."

"No Randy?" Saraya clarified.

"No Randy," I assured.

"This is my chance!" Saraya jumped with joy, "I'm going to start planning right away. See ya!"

Saraya skipped away. I watched her with a smile.

Abigail/Rebecca's POV:

Onscreen:

"Lets go AJ!" I cheered as I was on the apron.

Paige was on the other side of the ring holding her hand out towards Alicia Fox. I was doing the same, trying to get to AJ.

The crowd was cheering AJ on as she reached for me. She tagged me in, causing the crowd to cheer loudly. Paige got in soon after.

I flew at Paige, hitting her down with a clothesline. I hit her with two more before slamming her in the stomach with a kick, causing her to get on one knee. I flew at the ropes and took her down with a neckbreaker.

"Rebecca is fired up!" Cole exclaimed as I started getting the crowd pumped up.

I ran over and slammed Paige in the face with a dropkick as she tried getting up. I pinned her, but Alicia broke it up.

AJ came running past me and took Alicia down with some punches. I staggered to my feet as they fell out of the ring in a whirlwind of fists.

I ran over to Paige and shoved her upwards before hitting her with a massive super kick. I rolled into the pin, but someone grabbed my leg and yanked me off.

I expected Alicia, but instead it was Randy. The ref rang for the bell as Randy yanked me to my feet and hit me with an RKO before I could even think about it.

"That's uncalled for!" Jerry exclaimed as Randy rushed out of the ring when a angered Roman came running down.

"Roman will be able to get his revenge this Sunday," Cole reminded him as Roman helped me.

Offscreen:

Randy and I walked side by side from the match.

Randy smiled over at me, "That was a great match."

"That was a great RKO," I made a fake in pain look.

Randy chuckled, "So anyways, I was wondering if you were busy Friday."

"Oh.... Friday," I said.

"Is their a problem?" Randy questioned.

I frowned, "I'm actually........ going down to NXT Friday."

Randy nodded, "Oh, ok. I understand."

Randy walked away with a little bit of a disappointed look on his face. I watched, the lie still hanging on my tongue.