Chapter 8

Abigail / Rebecca's POV

I sat across from Randy. We were out having burgers like socialized people. I was so comfortable around him. It was unbelievable.

"So, Abigail, I saw that you did a backstage segment with Roman," he commented.

"Yep," I had a feeling he would ask me about that sooner or later.

"Are you guys doing a storyline?"

"Well....... Yes," I said, "A love storyline."

Randy looked away, "How long have you known."

I shrugged, "For a while now."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was afraid of how you would react," I mumbled.

Randy smirked to my surprise, "Maybe that means we'll get to work together. Maybe I'll pitch the idea of a love triangle," he added the last sentence more to himself.

"Right, because Romans feuding with the authority," I said thoughtfully.

"And I believe we're supposed to face in the near future. Don't you think that would be a good storyline?" Randy asked.

I was starting to catch on to it, "Maybe we could do a thing where you're trying to get me to go out with you."

"That I'm trying to make us the new power couple of WWE.... and maybe trying to make you join the authority," He added.

"We should tell Steph about it. It would make it more personal if you and Roman are facing at Summerslam."

Randy nodded, "Lets do it."

Colby / Seth's POV:

You're so stupid, I thought as I walked down the hall, She probably thinks I'm an idiot.

"Stop, traitor!" I turned around to see Dean pointing at me.

"Ambrose, what are you doing?" I asked.

Dean chuckled as he walked over to me, "How dare you? Why, Seth, why?"

I decided to play along, "Because Dean, I'm above the Shield. I'm better now then I was with the Shield."

"Lies!" Dean exclaimed, "We were on top of the world! We beat everyone!"

"The Rock, John Cena, The Undertaker, not anyone I couldn't beat by myself," I said, trying not to sound disappointed.

Dean saw right through me, "Whats wrong?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, man," I muttered.

"Is it a girl?" Dean chuckled, "Do you need advice?"

"No!" I sighed, "I'm good."

Roman came walking over at that exact minute, "Hey guys."

"Theirs something wrong with the Rollinator," Dean said.

"What's wrong? You can't be in a worse position then me," Roman said.

"Nothing's wrong, alright," I said.

"How are you in a worse position?" Dean asked, "Is it because of Abigail?"

"No," Roman said.

"So you both have girl problems. Well I'm problem free. I don't need one girl. They're all waiting in line," Dean said, "Any who, I'll catch you guys later."

Roman smirked, "He's so full of himself."

"Tell me about it," I muttered.

Abigail / Rebecca's POV:

"I'm so nervous for tonight," I told Renee as we talked over how we would do our backstage segment.

Renee laughed, "The big revealing of you and Roman."

"Yeah," I breathed, "I'm panicking."

"Why? Aren't you and Roman friends?"

"We've had a pretty rough past," I muttered, "Its just apart of my life I like to try to erase."

"Must be awkward then."

"It is, but I have to be professional about it," I said.

"Ok, we're ready guys," a producer said.

"Alright," I backed off so I could walk in.

Onscreen:

"Please welcome my guest at this time, Rebecca Heart," Renee said.

I appeared next to her, wearing ripped up light blue jeans, white osiris's and a light blue top white laces across the center.

"Rebecca, a lot of people have been noticing the relationship between you and Roman Reigns......"

I grabbed her wrist, which stopped her from talking. I moved it so the microphone was by my mouth, "Their is nothing going on between me and Roman Reigns. I'm sick of people asking me about it. We're just friends, nothing more."

"It doesn't seem that way," I looked up in alarm as Randy walked on the other side of Renee, "In fact, it seems like the exact opposite."

I smirked. "Oh Randy, at least I'm not scared of Roman, like you."

Randy chuckled, "You think that's funny? You think that I'm a joke, Rebecca Heart! Why don't I drop you right here, right now, with an RKO."

"That won't be nessary," I backed up as Roman stood in front of me, "Why don't you try hitting me with an RKO and we'll see how it ends."

Randy shook his head, "Watch your back," Randy looked at me, "Both of you," he walked off.

Roman turned to me, "You OK?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine."

Offscreen:

The cameras turned off as I took a step away from Joe.

"See ya later," Joe told me.

"You too," I nodded to him. He walked away.

Randy walked back over to me, "Nice job, what is your character exactly?"

"A badass," I smirked.

Randy chuckled, "Right."

I walked away with him. Only about an hour before the revealing. God help me.

..............................................................

Update! Yay!