Chapter 17

Abigail/Rebecca's

Wednesday:

Saraya, Tenille, Danielle and I were all getting a ride towards Saraya and I's adpartment. We were going to meet the boys later.

I was so excited to see my girls. I hadn't realized how much I missed all my NXT girls when I had left.

"Here we are!" Saraya exclaimed as she pulled into the parking lot.

"So I was thinking we could invite Sasha, Bayley and Charlotte to sleep over, and than we could just go have dinner with the guys," Saraya told us when we were in our apartment.

"Who's all coming?" Danielle questioned.

"Ummm." Saraya thought for a second, "It's us seven for the girls and than, Jon, Colby, Joe, and I believe Sami and Neville as well."

"And Randy," I added.

"Yes," Tenille muttered, "And the outcast that was never in NXT!"

"Don't call him that," I muttered.

"All I know is he better of found his own place to stay because I am not going to let him stay here," Saraya muttered.

"Well if he finds his own place than maybe I'll go with him," I said with crossed arms.

"No, this is girl time tonight," Danielle told me.

"I'm just kidding, I'll be here tonight," I said.

"But not tomorrow?" Tenille asked.

"You know what, I'm going to go shower," I muttered, "I'll talk to you guys later."

Later....

I was sitting in my room, talking to Randy.

"Are you almost here?" I asked him. I was excited to see him again.

"Almost," Randy said, "I'll be there in time for dinner."

I was about to say more, but I heard Saraya call from the kitchen, "Abby, they're here!"

"For to go," I told him, "See you soon."

"Love you," Randy said.

I hesitated before saying, "Bye."

I hung up and instantly ran into the kitchen to see Sasha, Bayley and Charlotte all standing there with Saraya, Tenille and Danielle. They were all greeting each other with hugs.

Sasha was the first one to see me. She ran over and gave her a big hug.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Hello, beautiful," Sasha said back, "How are you?"

"Awesome, how are you?" I asked back.

"You know, just being a boss," Sasha said.

I laughed in amusement just as Bayley came over.

"Theirs my hugger," I said as we gave each other a hug.

"You know you love them," Bayley said as she pulled away.

"I love your hugs," I said in agreement.

"Who wouldn't love a hug from the hug master herself," Charlotte said as she came walking over.

"Hey, Char," I said, giving her a quick hug as well.

Hugs are awesome. Why not spread the love?

Saraya, Tenille and Danielle all walked over to join us.

"Ok, so it's three right now and we're leaving at five, so get all your stuff together because the bus leaves at five with or without you," Saraya said.