Chapter 6

Payback:

Abigail / Rebecca's POV

"Stephanie wanted to talk to me about some storyline," I told Randy as we walked down the hallway.

It had been a few weeks since our first date and I couldn't have imagined it going this well.

The past two weeks all I really had done was do random matches to showcase myself. Getting a real storyline defiantly excited me. I couldn't wait to find out what it was.

"Any ideas of what you think it will be?" Randy asked, sliding his hand on my waist.

I laughed, "I was hoping maybe a shot at the Divas title, but I doubt it."

Randy nodded, "Yeah, when do you find out?"

"She said that I would talk to her about it before Raw. I can't wait."

"My match is up next, I better go," Randy said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I blushed, "I'll be watching."

Later....

I sat beside a TV along with Saraya, Tenille and Danielle as we watched Evolution vs The Shield.

"Joes been doing really good, hasn't he?" Danielle asked.

"Yeah, so has Randy," I said with a smirk.

"Is that a challenge, Abigail?" Danielle looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"No," I shrugged and focused back on the screen.

"Guys, look!" Tenille called as Seth jumped off apart of the stage setting and landed on all three members of Evolution.

"Colby is so talented," Saraya commented.

I nodded in agreement, "All of them are."

A few moments later, The Shield won, eliminating all three members of evolution.

"It'll be interesting to see what happens next," I commented.

I spotted Randy and ran over to him, "Good job," I said, giving him a hug.

"Thanks," he said, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

At the corner of eye I saw Joe walk by with the guys. He gave me a sad look before looking away. I tried to ignore it. Tried.

Monday Night Raw:

I sat at catering by myself. Someone sat next to me.

"Oh.... Hey Colby," I greeted.

He smiled at me, "Hey, did Steph tell you about your storyline yet."

I sighed nervously, "No, I hope it's not something stupid."

"If Vince makes it up, it will be," Colby said with amusement.

"Then lets hope he doesn't," I said, pulling my hair back.

I saw Colby looked over my shoulder, then quickly look away. I turned around to see Saraya.

"Saraya!" I called, waving her over.

Saraya came over and sat by me, "Hey, Hey Colby."

"Hey," Colby said, not even looking at her.

"Whats going on?" Saraya asked.

"Waiting to see what Steph has to say. I'm shaking."

Saraya nodded, "It shouldn't be too bad."

"Yeah," I said in agreement.

"Anyways, my match is next. Catch you guys later," Saraya walked off with her Divas title in hand.

I turned to Colby, "You acted a little awkward."

Colby shook his head, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"You're lying," I sang.

I paused, "Wait, you like her don't you?"

Colby slowly looked up at me, I knew I had gotten it right.

"Aww, Colby!" I smiled, "That's so cute."

"Don't you dare tell her," Colby said, giving me a warning stare.

"I won't," I couldn't stop smiling, I stood up, "I have to go talk to Steph now. Bye!" I skipped off.

I walked over to Steph's office and knocked.

"Come in!" I heard Steph's voice. I walked in and stopped in my tracks.

"Hey," Joe said.

"Hi," I said, sitting in the chair next to him. Steph sat across from us.

"Thank you, Rebecca," Stephanie smiled, "Now Roman, knows about this, but I just wanted you to know so that you understand the storyline that tonight we are going to have Seth betray the Shield."

My eyes widened in surprise. I had not seen that coming. I nodded in understanding.

"So since the two of you are gaining popularity and you were together during FCW and NXT we are going to do a love story between you two."

No No No

I nodded, trying to look happy. I guess Roman would probably go right to the main event scene, but it was just so uncomfortable. Why did it have to be with him. Why not with Randy?

"When do we start?" Joe asked.

Stephanie smiled, "The storyline will be that you guys were dating in secret and that Triple H somehow found out. He will probably attack you, Rebecca, and then Roman will come to your aid, something like that. We have not established when that will be."

"Ok," I nodded, "Just update us as soon as you can."

Stephanie stood up, "I will. Thank you two."

This would be interesting.