Chapter 3

Abigail / Rebecca's POV

I walked into the arena, ready for the Main Event and Smackdown tapings. Tonight I had a battle royal on Main event, nothing on Smackdown. I was just happy that I was getting TV time.

My black heels clicked on the ground as my short black dress stuck to my sides comfortably. I made my way to the Divas Locker Room.

"Hey, Abby!" Tenille(Emma), greeted as I walked in. She was the only one in there.

"Hey Te," I smiled at her as I set my bag down.

"So tonight Saraya, Danielle and I were going to have a small sleepover type thing, want to come?"

"Little NXT reunion?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes."

"I'll join you guys," I decided.

"Great," Te giggled, "It should be fun."

"Yeah," I agreed, "Anyways, I was just wondering if you seem any of the Shield guys around."

Tenille raised her eyebrows, "They aren't scheduled for anything tonight, I don't think they're here."

Thank god, "Alright."

She laughed, "Why do you care? Are you friends with them or something?"

Smart.

"No, I was just seeing," I looked away and started yanking my ring gear out.

"You sure?" Te asked, "Why would you care whether they were here?"

"Just drop it," I said.

"Ok..." she said. I knew she probably wouldn't let this drop.

"I'm getting ready for the match, you should too."

Onscreen:

I was in the ring, ready for the battle royal. It would determine the number one contender for the Divas title.

The bell rang and I went right after Summer. I knew we had good chemistry in NXT and I knew it could help me here.

Summer went right to kick me in the gut. Then hammer my back. I leaned against the ropes as she tried eliminating me.

After a while, I kicked her in the face, causing her to stumble back. I hit her with a super kick

"What a kick!" Byron exclaimed as the crowd oohed.

Alicia ran for me and I ducked out if the way of a clothesline and kicked her in the jaw, sending her flying. Aksana did the same and ran right into a super kick again.

"Rebecca is just taking out everyone," Cole said.

Rosa came from behind and grabbed my hair, pulling me down. The crowd booed.

"Rosa still mad over this Monday," Byron commented.

I held my head as Rosa started stomping on me. She backed up as I got to my feet. She went for a clothesline, but I ducked and dumped her over the top.

"What!" Rosa screamed as she looked up at me in shock.

I smirked, "Sorry!"

I turned around to see Naomi, Nikki, Natalya and Tamina left. I went right after Nikki and tried to eliminate her.

Nikki kicked me away. I stumbled away and caught the ropes. I felt someone grab my foot and yank me out. She threw me into the steel steps.

"Rosa just caused Becca the match!" Byron yelled as I held my head.