Chapter 9

Abigail / Rebecca's POV

Monday Night Raw:

Onscreen:

Randy Orton and Kane were destroying Roman in the ring. Triple H was watching with a smile on his face.

The crowd cheered as I came running down the ramp. I slid in the ring and instead of begging for them to stop, I did what most divas didn't, I fought back.

"Here comes Rebecca!" Cole exclaimed

I flung myself onto Randy's back and wrapped my arms around his neck for a head lock. Randy flailed his arms as Kane come from behind and grabbed me by the hair before yanking me off of him.

"Look at Heart go!" Jerry exclaimed as I slid out of Kane's grasp and crawled out of the ring. I grabbed a chair.

"No way! Shes not going to do this!" Cole exclaimed.

"Don't do it, Rebecca!" JBL yelled as I got in the ring and hit Kane right in the head with it.

I slammed Randy in the gut before slamming the chair on his back. I went for another swing, but Triple H grabbed the chair out of my hand and put it in his own.

"Rebecca's in trouble now," Jerry muttered as I backed away slowly.

Roman came out of no where and speared Triple H, getting a huge pop from the crowd.

"A spear by Reigns!" Cole exclaimed.

"I think I might of heard a rib crack," Jerry said in a voice that sounded like he was in pain.

Roman did his roar as the crowd copied it. I smirked at him. He turned to me. I nodded my head at him.

"Becca really saved Reign's tonight," Cole said as Triple H and Orton recovered at the end of the ramp. Kane was no where to be seen.

"But why?" Jerry asked.

"They're dating, like everyone has been saying!" JBL exclaimed, "Are you guys really that blind!"

"No there not," Jerry muttered.

Roman walked over to me. My heart started pounding as he bent down and kissed my lips.

I felt myself breaking character for a moment. It felt so........ right? But that was impossible. Randy was my dream guy. Ignore it, Abby. Ignore it.

"I told you!" JBL exclaimed over the cheers of the crowd.

Roman finally pulled away and looked back at the authority with a smirk. I took a deep breath before getting back into character as I stood by Roman, "Bring it!" I screamed at them.

"Roman and Rebecca stand tall tonight, but like Triple H said, theirs always a plan B," Cole said as Raw ended.

Offscreen:

"Abby!" Danielle yelled as she ran up to me and gave me a hug, giggling.

"Danielle, cool it!" I exclaimed.

"That was a pretty hot kiss," Danielle winked at me.

I rolled my eyes, "I was only doing my job."

"Yeah right, I saw the disappointment in your eyes when he stopped," Danielle said with a smirk.

"I need to go," I said as I continued walking.

"Where are you going? To your dream prince?" Danielle said, still giggling.

"Yes, actually."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm going on a date with Randy," I said.

Danielle frowned, "But why!"

"Because we're kind of a thing now," I reminded her.

Danielle stayed behind as I walked off.

Joe / Roman's POV

"Roman! You dirty bastard!" Jon exclaimed as I walked into the locker room.

"What?" I asked.

"You and Ms, Heart," Jon said with a smirk, "Get a few drinks in her, you should be good."

"Ambrose, cool it dude," Colby said with amusement.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not going to get her drunk so she'll sleep with me. Trust me, it didn't go so well last time."

"Woah, hold on," Jon exclaimed, "You did that to her before."

"Don't want to talk about it," I muttered, looking away from the two.

Saraya / Paige's POV

I sat talking with Tenille and Renee.

"So, I've seen all the pictures on the internet, Renee," I said to her.

"Pictures of what?" she asked.

I chuckled, "You know."

"Girls! We have a problem!" Danielle came running over.

"What's up?" Tenille asked, her Australian accent coming out.

"Abby's going on a date with Randy! What if he tries something?" Danielle said.

"What's wrong with that?" Renee asked with a raised eyebrow.

"She belongs with Joe!" Danielle grabbed Renee's shoulders and shook her.

"I have an idea," I said out of no where. It was time to get the gang back together.

...............................................................

Finally updated this! Yay!