Chapter 5

V

REYNA

'Holy Jupiter! I'm not a people person!' Reyna yelled nervously.

Reyna had fought many battles, supported her friends. She was willing to sacrifice her life any moment of any day for her friends. But having to socialize was ultimate torture.

'We know Reyna. But maybe things will go just as we all want it to. I mean how bad can it get?' Hazel asked politely. Hazel had been spending a lot of time with Reyna ever since they went back to camp Jupiter.

'Uh? The worst case scenario you ask? Jason, Percy, Jason's girlfriend, Percy's girlfriend and Percy's mother will be there! What can get worse than that?'

'A zombie apocalypse?' Hazel asked trying to cheer Reyna up. 'Come on Reyna. Leo's back from the dead! You know how important this is for us? Please. Do it for Leo. And me?

'Fine. Only for you and Valdez. And Nico too.'

'You're a good person Reyna. You're one of the only ones who have made both the children of Pluto happy with your presence. That's not very easy. Especially with Nico.'

'That kid is good. The brother I never had. Now leave. I've got to change.'

Hazel walked out of the room and Reyna slipped into one of the clothes she used for casual wear and not as a praetor's clothes. A pair of jeans and a purple shirt. Her black hair was just as it was since that morning. She didn't bother to brush it. They were going to shadow-travel to Camp Half-Blood anyways. She pushed the fringes of her eyes and slid a dagger into her weapon belt.

'Okay Reyna. You can do it. You can obviously be a people person when you can help a son of Pluto shadow-travel thousands of miles.' Reyna told herself and walked out.

Outside, Nico was waiting for them and Reyna asked him 'Are you sure you want to shadow-travel back to Camp Half-Blood? I thought Will advised a whole week for recovery.'

'That's why I'm only shadow travelling myself. Hazel's shadow-travelling you guys. Bye.' And with that he vanished into the shadows.

'You ready Reyna?' Hazel asked holding her hand.

'No.'

'Hold on tight then.' And in a second, they were in the shadows. And the next moment, at Camp Half-Blood. Reyna felt all nauseous and had to resist the urge to throw up.

'Hazel! I asked you to wait!'

'Hmm... Sorry.' She grinned in a dull way and walked forward as Frank supported her. She turned and continued 'Breathe Reyna. You'll be just fine!'

'Hope I will.' Reyna mumbled and felt a hand on her shoulder.

'Reyna?!' She knew that voice. Annoying, caring, loving and humorous voice. She turned around and faced the person.

'Hello Leo.' Reyna said with a smile 'You're all alive!'

'Alive and happy!' Leo said pumping his fist into the air and smirked. 'Long time, no see?!'

'Yes, that's quite hard to miss. You being happy and all. And I don't usually prefer "seeing" people who try to blow up my home.'

'Hey! That wasn't me! Well, physically yes, but mentally, it wasn't!' Leo whined and then cheekily added 'But I did die to save you all you know?'

'That's why Leo...' Reyna walked forward and hugged him 'You're forgiven.'

'Oh... um thanks?' Leo stuttered.