Meeting the crew.

(Y/n) pov

Nervously I walked through the posh glass doors and up to the reception. This place was huge, of course it had to be. The bbc held many sets and meeting rooms for their many shows and radios.
"Hey I'm (Y/n)..." the lady glared at me slightly before looking me up then directing me to the meeting room.
"I wouldn't get too cosy..." the snotty woman laughed before leaving me. Great...first day and one person already hates me. My hand pressed firmly against the wooden handle allowing me to open the door slowly. I saw Chris Chibnall stood holding a script talking to a man I didn't recognise. Probably a co-writer. He turned and smiled warmly.
"Hi (Y/n), take a seat the others will be here shortly." And so I waited.

Soon the doors opened to reveal my fellow actors. I played with the end of my sleeves nervously as Mandip walked over and sat along with Tosin and Bradley.
"Hey you must be (Y/n)...playing Lisa right?" I nodded smiling slightly, trying to ignore my burning anxiety. She smiled back.
" I'm Mandip, this is tosin and Bradley." They both waves and introduced themselves properly before reviewing their scripts. Feeling the presence if someone besides me I turned a little.
"Hey I'm Jodie." She held out her hand for me so I shook it gently. A blush spread across my cheeks so I looked down at my lap.
"(Y/n)..." I muttered anxiously but she didn't mind.

After a few hours of introductions and script reading I was taken to a van along with Mandip, Tosin, Bradley and Jodie .
"So for our first episode we're going to be filming in Greece so tomorrow morning I'm going to collect you from this hotel at eight a.m." We all listened carefully. But then it hit me.
"We're going on a plane?"
"Of course. Private plane obviously." Tosin responded like a giddy five year old. I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded.

Getting off at the hotel we bid goodbye to Chris before Mandip and Tosin headed to the bar for a drink.
"I'll see you two in the morning. Goodnight ." Bradley left swiftly. Suddenly a hand landed on my shoulder causing me to flinch a little.
"Sorry hun, you seem a bit off?" Looking up into Jodies hazel eyes I sighed .
"Don't like planes..." she nodded and pat my head.
"Don't worry I'll sit with you ." Her words were a comfort to me.

Once in my hotel room I turned on a Disney movie and got into bed. I couldn't sleep at all.