Safe again

"You're a time lord... is it wise to date a human?" 'Ryan' asked unsure of the situation. The doctor sighed and nodded.
"Nothing will stand in the way of us. Nothing." I stood there nervous. It was a lot for them I guess .
"I don't believe it.." Yaz laughed . Raising an eyebrow, the doctor grabbed my shoulders and kissed me. The others gasped in shock as the camera cut.

Whilst the rest of the cast was laughing, I just sat there.
"You okay hun?" Jodie asked coming over to me.
"Can I have a hug?" Without question she hugged me tightly. I relaxed and hugged back . We didn't say anything. Nothing really needed to be said.

Later that night we all got into a limo and headed out to the Hilton . The bbc was hosting a party . I knew my parents were coming and, to be honest, I was terrified. Jodie didn't know they were coming and that's how it was going to stay. Hopefully.

Once we were in the large hall I stood at the back . Everyone was very preoccupied.
"(Y/n." My heart stopped. Why did they have to find me.
"Well...this is nice .." my mother laughed as she drank her wine. My father on the other hand, he just stared at me. Mainly my body.
"She lied to us ." He states poking at the badly hidden hickeys. My lip quivered slightly.
"You are a slut. That's all. You're a mistake." I nodded just taking in their words . Dad stepped closer to me and twirled a strand of my hair in his old fingers. My body began to tremble.
"Stop shaking . It's pathetic." A sharp pain on my cheek caught me by surprise. Within seconds I was wrapped up in someone's arms.
"Don't you dare touch her!" Jodie yell angrily. 
"And why the hell not!? She's my daughter I can do what I like with her." My dad spat at her. My eyes began to water as I buried my face deeper into my girlfriends neck.
"Oh I know. I've heard all about you. How you treat her like nothing but a toy." Both my parents began to laugh loudly.
"Like a toy? She is a toy. Nothing but a mistake." Sobs wracked my body and I covered my ears not wanting to hear anymore.
"You're messed up. She is not a mistake. Enjoy your life in prison." Jodie glares at them as a group of officers took them away quick as they could. Everyone was staring at us . One of the BBCs main producers stepped up and took the attention away from us.

Everyone sat down for food. My head rested on Jodies chest while we waited. Bradley sat on the other side of me and rubbed my back.
"You're okay now." I smiled weakly at him.
"Yeah you are. You have us now too , remember that." Mandip chimed in . Sitting up I nodded at her.
"Thank you all."  Jodie wrapped her arm around my waist semi-tightly. Not that I minded. Tosin looked at us .
"So how long have you two been together?" We looked at each other blushing.
"Uhm...since the second episode of this series.." she admitted to them.
"Four months!?" They all yelled in unison. I nodded .
"I mean, you were very realistic in role.." Mandip laughed .

Food arrived and we all ate in peace. As soon as it was all finished, Jodie dragged me onto the dance floor and danced with me along to the music . I smiled brightly just enjoying every moment of this. The song changed to a slow , romance. Holding onto my waist, I wrapped my arms around her neck. She looked down at me making our lips connect.
"I love you."