Night out

I yawned as me and Jodie waited for the rest go get into the meeting room.
"Here." She place tea in front me before sitting down beside me. Smiling gratefully I took a sip before resting my head on her shoulder. As the others came in , she discreetly wrapped her arm around my waist.
"Okay in this episode the doctor confesses her feelings to Lisa . Is that okay with you two ?" Chris asked us just to make sure. Inside I was mentally screaming.
"It's fine yeah." He nodded before we ran through the script a few times.

"AND ACTION!"
"Doctor where is she?" Yaz asked in a hushed manor yet her voice was sheer panic .
"I don't know but it's not safe here okay?You three get back to the TARDIS I'll find lisa and bring her home I promise." Reluctantly they found their way back . Slowly the doctor continued to course through the corridors in hopes of finding me.
Once she climbed up through the rusty hatch her eyes widened in horror.
"Get away from her!" She cried running to me. My eyes were barley open but I could see her fight off some creatures before untying me quickly . Gently as she could, she picked me up bridal style and ran back to the TARDIS.
"What happened to her?!"
"I don't know Ryan !" The doctor snapped back at him rushing me into a bedroom the Tardis decided to make up for her.

After piloting the Tardis to drift safely ,she came back to me. Kneeling beside me, she placed two fingers on my temple trying to remove all bad images those things had put into me as she could.
"Come on...please...." the doctor pleaded quietly. Slowly my eyes opened.
"Oh thank god ! I thought I lost you Lisa.." I could see the guilt in her eyes.
"I'm not leaving you..." my voice was weak but she clearly heard me. Without hesitation she kissed me.
"AND CUT! Well done guys enjoy your weekend off." The director smiled as we began to leave.

Once back in the hotel room Jodie grabbed my shoulders gently.
"We're going out tonight." Blinking in confusion I just stared at her.
"With Mandip,Tosin and Bradley ."
"Ooohhh sorry." I giggled nervously before she kissed my head and left to change. Sighing I rummaged through my clothes trying to find something. Eventually I settled on a short pink dress and black converse.

The restaurant was loud, very loud. To ignore it I sipped on my drink .
"If you need to leave tell me. " Jodie held my hand beneath the table as I joined in the conversation. Food eventually arrived and we all ate in a comfortable silence .
"OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS !!" A crazy fan ran over to the table as the food was being taken away.  The others all smiled unsure of what to do.
"Thank you..Hey we're eating so could you please wait till later?" The fan rolled her eyes and shoved a book into Jodies face .
"Can you sign it!????" This gurl was crazy.
"Maybe back away please.." I tried to tell her but she just walked around to Jodies side.
"Hey look, we're trying to enjoy our meal can you please leave?" She shouldn't need to be that polite . The fan grew red with anger and slapped her right across the face. My eyes widened and I pulled my clearly hurt girlfriend into my chest quick as Mandip grabbed the fan . I felt my shoulder get wet, knowing that she wasn't crying , her eyes must be watering from the pain.
"Bitch..." I muttered . Keeping my arms around her. The manager rushed over to our table . You could see he was nervous.
" I am so sorry . Your meal will be completely free and you can have any dessert you want." Bradley smiles at him.
"Thank you ."
"Can you get us an ice pack please?" I spoke up knowing it would stop swelling. He nodded and left , returning quickly with the ice pack. Lifting her face I carefully held the pack to her cheek. She kept her eyes anywhere but mine. Hearing that the others had started talking about their dessert I tucked Jodies hair behind her ear.
"Hey it's okay...look at me." But she didn't. Sighing I stood and took her to the bathroom with me. I looked at her sadly.
"Please talk to me... does it hurt?" Leaning against the sink she finally responded.
"Yes. But it's fine." Her voice was shakey. I'd never seen her like this before.
"What's wrong ? Did she scare you?" Instead of an immediate  response she walked over and hugged me gently. Rubbing her back softly, I waited for her to respond.
"I told you I was in a tough relationship..." oh. Now it all made sense. I decided not to ask, not wanting to pry.
" come on. We need to go back or they'll get suspicious."  She smiled and kissed me before I had the chance to move. I happily kissed back .

"Are you okay?" Tosin asked as we sat back in our seats. Whilst we were gone they gave us our desserts .
"Yes I'm fine don't worry." She answered smiling then eating.
Soon we got moved to a private room with our own bar . We struck up a conversation easily and talked for a while. Most of the time I was being held in Jodies arms , leaning against her. It was all fun. No one even seemed to notice, or care. But that's for the best.