Plane journey

I fastened my seatbelt as the others climbed into the van once morning had come.
"So (Y/n) tell me..acting ?" Bradley asked kindly . I smiled tiredly .
"I got an A in my drama gcse and got my qualifications at Pendleton collage in Salford. After that I did some modelling and a few cereal adverts before Chris spotted me . Now I'm here a new co-star for you guys...sorry." My end comment was spoken so quietly almost no one heard. I saw Jodie shake her head from the corner of my eye. They seemed to like my story and gave me a few compliments before starting new conversations.

As we were boarding the plane I felt my whole body grow tired. I stumbled back a little only to find myself in someone's arms.
"Hey it's okay hun, just stay awake until we get to the plane." Jodie helped me to scan my boarding card and up the steps to the plane.
"Hey is everything okay?" Chris asked when he saw us.
"I think she's just really nervous." He nodded understanding the situation. Jodie sat me down by the window and plonked herself next to me. My head rested against the hard plastic wall . I felt the arm that separated the seats being lifted , almost making it into a sofa. The blonde leaned over and fastens my seat for me. Once her own was done, the pilot checked everything he returned to the cockpit .
As soon as I felt the plane move I let out a small , quiet whimper. I could hear everyone else laughing and joking, well almost everyone.
"Hey look at me (y/n)." Bringing my eyes up to hers she smiled softly.
"There you go, what's your favourite movie hun?" Sniffling I managed to communicate.
"A-anything d-Disney..." she nodded before putting the muppets on. The plane got faster making me more and more anxious. I felt myself get pulled into a warm embrace. My head rested on Jodies chest , my face towards the screen.
"It gets cold up here ... you look exhausted please sleep." Keeping me in her hold, she wrapped a blanket around us both. The plane left the ground , I buried my face into her chest and kept it there until we levelled out. Managing to undo my seatbelt I got comfier , though I was nervous.
"Go to sleep  (y/n) I'll keep you safe ." And then I drifted off.

My eyes opened slowly. The end of the muppets was playing meaning I'd only gotten two hours of sleep.
"Feeling better ? " I nodded gently and sat up quickly.
"I am so sorry! I must if hurt you so much I'm so so sorry!" Panicking I began to move into my own space only to be brought back into her arms.
"I like it. You didn't hurt me at all silly girl . Light as a feather. " this made me relax again. She shifted slightly putting UP on our tv. Love that movie.
"Why don't you like planes?" How was I supposed to explain this ?
"I have really bad anxiety I'm sorry..." Using her finger tips she lightly brushed my hair from my face .
"Don't be sorry hun, now I'm here I'll help you through it. I promise you. Never be afraid to tell me okay?" I nodded slowly before resting my head down again and watching the movie.