Make me feel wanted

"Hey easy .." I heard Jodie say as I say up slowly. Soon I realised I was in my bed.
"What happened?" She sighed putting some savalon and swelling cream by my bed.
"You collapsed..are you going to tell me why you're covered in bruises?" My face paled. No no no no no! She couldn't find out. I started to breath more and more quickly. Jodie quickly moved and sat me on her lap.
"Come on...deep breaths." She soothed pushing the hair out of my face. Her smile reassured me that I was safe.
"I-I'll tell you.." I leant my head onto her shoulder, making me feel more secure.
"Bad childhood...up until I was twelve my parents kept me locked up in my room. When I say room, it was just a mattress and duvet. That's it. My dad would come to see me... he'd only give me food if I did something for him..." She listened intently but I could see the concern behind her deep hazel eyes.
"He used me... Countless times. My childhood was ruined because he was constantly forcing me into his promiscuous games. I'm covered in scars from my mother. A-and this week I went home and..." Streams of salt water left my tired eyes and fell onto Jodies shirt. I tried to wipe it away.
"It's ok hun... can you tell me what happened?" Sniffling I nodded.
"My dad..he did it again..those marks aren't from you..they're from him a-and my mum  b-beat me."  Immediately I was being held tighter.
"You are never going back there again okay? Never." I nodded softly as Jodie ran her hand through my hair.  She sat me up and carefully put cream across all my bruises.
"Is that's why you're so tired?" She asked looking at me . Right now her voice was very soft. As if she was trying to be careful with me.
"Yes..I feel more awake now.." we looked at each other for a minute before she leaned closer to me. Her hand gently cupped my cheek before she connected our lips. At first the kiss was slow and feather like but, as it went on, it got deeper and more hungry. Concerned, Jodie pulled away.
"Wait...I don't want to rush this. You're hurt and-" I cut her off by giving her a quick kiss.
"Please? Don't make me feel unwanted..." Realising that's how I'd always been feeling she straddled me. She looked into my eyes and smiled before kissing me again, this time with more passion . My arms wrapped around her neck as I pulled her closer. Our bodies held no room between them , she fumbled around but successfully managed to pull our shirts off within seconds.
The kiss broke as Jodie pulled back and practically ripped my shorts off, before her own obviously. Blushing I pulled her down again , not really in favour of seeing my body right now.
"Oh? Like this...how cute huh?" She spoke softly running her hand down my thigh and spreading them apart. I whined embarrassed  whilst covering my face. Quickly she pulled my hands away and kissed me. In a swift movement she discarded of our underwear. She clearly felt me  tense up. Trailing kisses down my neck she began to leave deep hickeys before saying.
"Relax my love.. I'm not going to hurt you. I am going to show you how much I need you." I nodded my head as she slowly began to move herself against me. My eyes shut and my head rolled back onto the pillow . Her hips rolled against mine in rhythm, I let out small whimpers only to be silenced with a kiss.

My head rested on her chest. Jodies shirt was open, nearly exposing her chest . Not quite though . While I lay clad in one of her t-shirts . A movie played on the tv as she played with my hair.
"Feeling better?" She asked placing a kiss on my head.
"Yeah..thank you." I smiled ,
"No need to thank me love. I love you..." My eyes widened in shock. I teared up before burying my face into her chest.
"I'm sorry ! Was that too much ?" Shaking my head, I smiled up at her before kissing her lips .
"No one has ever said that to me before...I love you too. So much." Jodie sighed in relief, she laid us down and held me close .