Panic attack

Rubbing my hair in a towel I cane from the bathroom and sat on the deluxe bed . Together we ordered our room service and lay our chocolate out for later.
"Do we have Wall-é on the tv?" I asked as a knock sounded at the door. Quickly I got our food placing it on the bed for us.
"Uhm...yes! Here you go hun." She replied putting the movie on and sitting in front of our food.
"Good I love it." And then I began to eat slowly again . Jodie stared at me unamused.
"Eat normally. I know what you're doing . " I pouted before finishing my food . Of course, Jodie had already moved onto her chocolate. On the other hand I watched the movie .
"(Y/n)..." my (e/c) eyes snapped up to hers. She smiled at me.
"Thank you for coming into my life... I had a pretty rough break up last year. Found out men weren't my exact type... after a bad couple of months you've made me smile again ." I could see the pain behind her smile so I hugged her tightly.
"I'm not leaving anytime soon."

A kiss was left on my forehead that night as we fell to sleep.

"Doctor if you go in there I'll never see you again!!" I yelled tears streaming down my cheeks . She walked over quickly, kissing my cheek softly.
"I'll get out of this Lisa. I swear."  Then she ran into the next room , the doors slamming behind her . Out of no where two men all in black came and gagged me. I woke up strapped down to a scientific table . Looking up I saw the creatures from before observing my dna.
"Where am I?! Where's Yaz or Ryan or Graham?! Or what about the doctor where is she!?" The creature merely laughed.
"Dead all dead."  then I blacked out.
"AND CUT!! Well done (y/n)." The director yelled as i was let down from the table . Giving them a fake smile I rushed off set. I ran past the others who watched me worried . This was not good. It couldn't happen here or now. Just as I got to my dressing room door I fell to my knees. My breathing was out of my control and my whole body was trembling.
"Hey , hey shhh..." Jodies voice made its way to my ears but I couldn't concentrate. I felt myself get picked up and taken into my dressing room. She placed me down on the desk and cupped my cheeks.
"(Y/n) breath okay? I'm here and you're safe." Slowly but surely my breathing returned to normal and I looked at her weakly .
"There...what happened?" Swallowing thickly I sighed.
"Had to be strapped down...bad memory..." Jodies eyes softened. She cupped my cheek.
"I'm sorry.." our eyes met and i blushed furiously. Slowly she leaned in and placed her lips on mine. I kissed back wrapping my arms around her neck.
" I will keep you safe (y/n) " giggling in response she looked at me smiling.
"What's do funny hun?"
"We're both in costume ..you just sounded so much like your character." Rolling her eyes she pecked my lips again.
"Come on lets go film the next scene."