Sleepy

I was very tired, tired means anxiety. Anxiety means sensitive. I'm just going to hope nothing bad happens today.
"(Y/n) come here." Chris said sternly. We were alone in the room, this already making me nervous. So, I walked up to him only for him to examine my neck closely .
"What is this?! Did you fuck someone whilst we were filming?! Are you sneaking off to clubs at night huh?!" A whimpers escaped my lips and I tried to back away. He just gripped onto me tighter.
"You're not allowed to do this! You need to be careful! You know I could fire you right?!" Tears streamed down my cheeks as my body began to tremble.
"Let her go!" Jodie yelled rushing over to me. She picked me up and held me close to her.
"It's me. We're dating...I'm sorry I didn't tell you but you're not hurting nor are you  Firing her ." He sighed . "Fine. I'm sorry (y/n)." I tried to respond but all that came out were sobs. Chris quickly realised how much he had scared me.
"I really am...I didn't mean to scare you .." Jodie shook her head before carrying me into my dressing room.
"You look so exhausted hun...have you not been sleeping ? We had a whole week off from filming.." sniffling I looked down, I couldn't tell her. So I shook my head not wanting to explain.
"Come on (y/n)..." she wiped my tears gently and sighed.
"I won't push you to tell me yet but you're definitely sleeping tonight." I nodded and looked at her weakly. She pulled me into her arms and held me there . We knew we still couldn't tell the cast about us.
"You're very weak.. just.."
"Is fine .. I'll manage.." knowing she was going to disagree with me , I stood and got into costume before leaving for hair and makeup.

The five of us ran down an extremely long corridor. Slowly my energy was draining and I was behind all the others . Felling someone grab my hand. This made me run a little faster but as we stopped I just fell directly into the person. She held me up.
"We need to hurry. " Yaz said urgently , I guess they were using my condition to their advantage. 'The doctor' picked me up and ran into the Tardis doors just before the cameras cut. My eyes shut.