Red carpet

My eyes opened to reveal my girlfriend, still sleeping. Smiling I moved and placed my head in her arms. Jodie stirred slightly so I shut my eyes quickly.
"I know you're awake silly girl." Pouting I looked up at her. She smiled at me tiredly . Today was our red carpet debut . She got me up and went into the bathroom. Running the bath, she waited a few minutes before calling me in and getting us inside. Playfully j blew the bubbles in her face, Jodie laughed at me, just holding me close to her chest.

Later on she dried my hair before straightening it. We made eye contact through the mirror , just smiling , no words needed. Soon, I was turned to face her . We did each other's make up and waited until it got time to leave.

Together we sat in the fancy limo, a glass of champagne each.
"Are you nervous?" Glancing over at her I nodded.
"Yeah a little. This is our first public appearance together.." Jodie just smiled and me before pulling me closer. Tilting my chin up, she kisses me passionately. Kissing back I relaxed into it . After pulling away she fixed my hair into place.
"Yeah? Well everyone is gonna he super duper jealous." Confused I took a sip of my drink before asking,
"Why?" Jodie looked at me very sternly, she put her drink into its holder and then cupped my cheeks.
"Because you're amazing. You're gorgeous. People will be annoyed that iiiiiiii got to you first. Because you're mine." I giggled and hit her shoulder playfully.
"Drink your drink and stop being silly."

We waited in the Limo at the top of the red carpet. Jodie grabbed my hand, kissed me quickly then looked at me.
"Don't worry (y/n) ." Giving her a smile I shook my head.
"I won't , just stay by my side." She smiles warmly.
"Always. You know that."
The door got opened for us and we carefully stepped outside. Looking at each other we nodded and walked hand in hand down the red carpet, together.

The end