~Chapter 9: The Emergency Landing

"So what are we gonna call it?" Rin swinged her legs as she sat on Len's bunk bed. Its been 3 months since the death of their dear friend, Venus.

"Describtion?" Mikasa asked, she was fixing another scented bomb with Killua.

"Hot," Chizuko-who was having a wooden sword fight with her twin- replied. "Really hot. Temp above 500°C ."

"No!" Len, who hates hot weathers exclaimed.

"Absoulty yes!" Chizuko's grin stretched from ear to ear.

"Would be nice for you!" Nezumi stabbed his twin with his wooden sword. She faked injury and threw herself backward at the bed in defeat. They both burst into laugher as Nezumi threw himself on the bed next his twin too. "Beautiful as well," Chizuko sighed. "That planet is the second most beautiful planet after Pluto."

"How about Venus?" Nezumi looked to the side at Chizuko.

"What?" They all suddenly snapped at the name of their lost friend.

"She can't be forgotton. We have to make her remembered by something!" Nezumi explained.

"Venus it is!" Killua jumped up, pressing the blue button on the wall. Instantly, the lights switched off and the iron ceiling opened to reveal the thick glass behind it. Ugly Earth was in view but that wasnt what Team 529 looked at, they all stared in awe at the beutiful planet next it. Venus.

"So pretty..."Mikasa cooed. They all nodded in agreance.

"Ugh!" Chizuko snapped "Why does Earth exist?! Its just there to ruin the view! About 200 teams ended up on Earth because their fuel ended and then they died on it! Its full of people! Can you believe it?! 7 billion! People! Even Jupiter doesnt have this amount of people!"

Nezumi laughed "Chillax! Theyre a bunch of suckers and its not like we will go there, except if our ancesstors curse comes on us and we run out of fuel-" before he could finish his sentence. The emergency red lights turned on. Nezumi and Chizuko looked at each other then raced towards control room.

"The fuel?!" Mikasa came behind them in shock.

"It can't be!" Chizuko sat on the pilot seat. "There must be a leakage somewhere!"

"Len and Rin, check the fuel tank!" Nezumi ordered.

"Actually..." Rin and Len said looking at each other. "About that..."

"No...!" Killua glared at them

"We forgot okay?! Its not our fault!" Rin defended.

"Fault?! Of course its your fault! If its not yours, then who is it?!" Mikasa snapped.

"Sensi," Len said

"Yeah, he trusted us!" Rin agreed.

"Blondies!" Chizuko got up and jumped on both of them, pulling their hair.

"Emergency Landing"  said the space shuttle.
"3"

All the lights went off.
"2"

Iron walls covered all windows, making the place completly dark "Bastards," Chizuko swore under her breath.
"1"

Suddenly, everything went bumpy and Team 529 fell on the floor. There was huge force on spaceshuttle and there was a long noise of the metal of the ship hitting against something. It went on for sometime but then stopped.
"Emergency Landing half complete. Pilots please take over."

The iron walls removed and the lights went on again. All that Team 529 saw infront of them was disruction. Disastear. Dirt. Filth. Earth.

Slowly standing up, Nezumi murmured "Our ancestors curse..."