~Chapter 7: Mars (2)

After the long training with empty stomachs, the sun finally came up which meant the start of a new day. Team 529 ran to the dining room, in lust for their breakfast, but all their hopes crushed down when they saw an empty table. "Huhh?!" They all exclaimed.

Sensi was sitting at the head of the table but the cat was no where to be seen. Suddenly, Team 529 forgot their hunger and stared at their teacher in awe. Where was that digusting thing?!

"Buy yourself your own breakfast," Sensi said casually.

They all stood in questioning but soon realized that they were hungry a second ago so they just shrugged it off and went out of the space shuttle grumbling under their breath.

"Took you long enough!" Venus exclaimed. She was standing a few meters away from the space shuttle with her backpack. "You all look exteremly tired!" She ran over to them. "I thought you would be hungry so I got you all breakfast," She took off her backpack and opened it to reveal 7 boxes. Carefully, she took them out one by one and handed each member of Team 529 one of them. Tearing up in affection, Len said "Venus!" He jumped on her, hugging her. They all joined in the hug. "You have no idea how hungry we were!" They all exclaimed.

"Thank you for the meal!" They all bowed down to Venus's father, who cooked their breakfast.

"Oh, no, don't let it bother you. Im just happy that Ven finally made friends! How long will you be staying here?" The father asked.

"As long as we stayed on each planet right?" Chizuko looked at her teammates.

"Yeah, about 4 to 6 months," Mikasa confirmed. Venus jumped in happiness. "That great!!" She exclaimed.

"Isnt it, my Lilac?" Her father smiled.

Suddenly, Team 529 stopped smiling and stared at each other "We're being followed," Nezumi whispered as Team 529 nodded. They all stood up straight, thanked the father again and told Venus that they have to be leaving. Venus insisted on following them and after a long discussion, they finally agreed.

"Whats wrong?" Venus asked after a long walk, in which none of them smiled or said anything, they just kept looking around them.

"Nothing," Killua replied in a whisper.

"Look, Venus," Chizuko suddenly snapped "We need you go now. We have to go to an isolated place to get rid of those following us and we can't because you're hear!"

"Shhh, Chiko!" Nezumi said between his teeth.

"Is it dangerous?" Venus gulped.

"Pretty much," Rin replied.

"Now go!" Len shooed her away. Without looking backwards, Venus raced off. Team 529 sighed in sadness and left off to find a place far away from any living.

But this wasnt the end, Venus wasn't just gonna leave them do something dangerous alone. She grabbed her father's dagger and followed them secretly. Of course, Team 529 realised that there is a new figure following them but they thought it was another enemy. They were never ready for the tragdy that would follow...

-----------

"Who ever you are, come out now and fight us like a man!" Chizuko shouted as soon as they reached the old airport. Three men wearing masks jumped out of the shadows. They were waering tight black clothes and looked like typical ninjas. The only difference is that they had white strips on their eye. Team 529 realized thay their aura was far too strong for any of them. It was radiating in a very strong force...they couldnt face those three alone.

"Man up!" Rin exclaimed, as they all gave her a small smile then closed their eyes, concentrated their aura then gave it off strongly as well. It was nothing compared to those ninjas.

Venus watched from the side, her jaw in floor after realising the fire leaving Chizuko, the water leaving Nezumi, the wind leaving Rin, the snow leaving Len, the lighting blots leaving Mikasa and the stone coloured aura leaving Killua. They were one of them!

"Huh! I cant believe he is staying with those losers!" One of the ninjas exclaimed.

"Who-" before Len could finish his sentence, one of them was by his side with a knife dipped deep in Len's abdomen. Coughing out blood, Len fell on his knees screaming in agony.

"Len!" they all exclaimed.

"Why you-!" Rin raced towards the ninja that harmed her twin. The ninja just smirked then disappeared from the view only to appear above Rin. Nezumi used water to push Rin aside before the ninja could strike her. "Don't do reckless things!" He exclaimed.

"Sorry.."

Chizuko slowly breathed in, then out. She put out both hands and shaped them like a ball, creating a small fire ball, she threw it at another ninja but he easily dodged it. "This is ridcilous! Those cant be the Team with Shun! They're a bunch of losers!" He said in annoyance.

"Where's the third ninja?!" Mikasa exclaimed. They all looked around in search for the third one.

"Here!" Killua pointed at the third ninja. He had a girl between his arms. The girl was sqearming and kicking around.

"Venus!" Chizuko exclaimed.

"Everyone..."Venus face turned pale as the ninja chocked her.

"If you dont want her to die then you will have to drop your weapons and let us tie you up," he smirked.