~Chapter 66: __ Ends up Killing you.

Before they could celebrate, King Gethen's power exploded and they all flew backwards, hitting the uneven ground in pain. His power wasn't just a force anymore, it kind of...burnt at the contact with their skin.
Sensi tsked and jumped up, looking at King Gethen with anger then faced his team who were all groaning, getting up slowly. He had to think of a plan and fast. Before he could react, King Gethen's power wrapped itself around him and pulled him closer to his father.

"Worried, Shun?" King Gethen asked in a dead, empty voice with his fake empty smile. Sensi didn't reply, just concentrated on trying to get out of King Gethen's grip. "I would be if I were you. There is no more tricks hidden under your sleeves. It's your end, Shun. It's their end, Shun. It's his end, Shun." King Gethen ushered his head towards King Jonathan. "It's Roda's end, Shun."

"Don't say my name." Sensi growled. "It sickens me."

"Oh, Shun, Shun, how naïve you turned out to be." King Gethen shook his head in disappointment, the fake angry smile never leaving his face "I really thought you were better than this. Emotions? My Shun having emotions? Oh, you've been ruined. You steeped down so low, you became powerless. You became normal, like all living creatures in the universe. With emotions." He said the last word bitterly, as if it was poison to his tongue.

Sensi glared at King Gethen with all hatred he can muster, and it wasn't little. Sensi can really hate someone. His glare made King Gethen's confident smile hesitate. It made his eyes wary and cautious.

"Don't ever" Sensi said with that tone "Call me your Shun ever again."
King Gethen remained silent for sometime, looking Sensi in the eye, not pleased with what he saw. All that emotion in his eyes, how sickening. With one swift hand movement, King Gethen threw Sensi across the field but Sensi was already expecting it, he landed on his legs casually and charged towards his father once more.

But King Gethen was so irritated, he sent his power and wrapped it around Sensi again, pulling him close once again.

"You really think you're stronger than me?" He asked, his power tightening around Sensi, nearly crushing his bones. Sensi winced in pain but still maintained a glare. "Yes." He replied simply.

"No!" King Gethen exclaimed tightening the grip even more. His power burnt Sensi despite the fact that there was clothes in-between. "You aren't. Emotions don't make you stronger, Shun. They make you weak. Weak, pathetic and unable."

"You don't..." Sensi started before pausing to close his eyes in pain, the grip was knocking the breath out of him "You don't know anything...father."

King Gethen was not amused.

"I will burn you." He threatened "You will be begging me to go easy."

Sensi took three breaths before looking and giving his father a smile that managed to portray his confidence and hatred, and simply said "I'd like to see you try."

King Gethen clinched his jaw in anger and chucked Sensi across the place again. Once again, swiftly, Sensi landed on the ground, stopping for one second to grab his breath before standing up again, this time deciding not to charge towards the opponent. Instead he waited until his team collected around him.

"Sensi, you alright?" Killua asked

"Just brilliant." Sensi stated still wearily looking towards King Gethen.

"What did he say?" Mikasa asked slowly, all of them realizing his bad mood.

"Nothing important." Sensi stated again.

"Alright." Nezumi said, reading between the lines "You were provoked."

Sensi faced him in confusion then raised his eyebrows and looked King Gethen's way again. He can't lie to Team 529. They know how to read him easily, better than anyone else. "You're correct." He said