~Chapter 50: No, you don't.

"Pluto?!" Len exclaimed.
His exclaimation was the loudest sound made ever since the lift off from Mars. All speech was in mumbles and quite voices...well until Len exclaimed.
But Team 529 felt the same as Len. Pluto?
"Yes." Sensi answered "Pluto. We are going to stop in Pluto. Land." He ordered
"But why?" Rin asked.
"Because there is someone I want to meet."
"Who?"
"You'll see."
"Sensiiii tell us!"
He ignored that and started talking to Chizuko about how she's supposed to land and where. Rin pouted but let it go.

"Yes. Ive arrived." Sensi answered his phone then switched it off and decsended from the airshuttle stairs calmly.
"What is this place?" Killua whispered as they started to following their teacher.
It was a deserted area in Pluto with many factories, the city lights are visible from here but quite far away, about 15 km away at least.
"Factories?" Mikasa asked but Sensi didn't answer her, instead he was trying to find the person he was waiting for.
"Marlene." He nodded towards the woman appearing from far. She had straight black hair tied at the back, her navy blue outfit was a tight knee length skirt and a button up shirt. Her appearance was simple yet professional and she had eyes that smiled kindly but looked dead, a sick shade of green.
"Not Plutian." Killua realized "She has black hair."
"Yeah!" Nezumi agreed "They all have white or white-blonde hair over here."
"Hello Your Majesty, Shun." She said with a professional bright smile towards Sensi. He just nodded in acknowledgement. She then turned to Team 529. "Hello Your Hignesses." She smiled.
Wow. How respectful, they thought. Its abnormal.
"Marlene, where is the...?" Sensi didn't finish the question, hoping she'll understand.
"Oh! This way." She turned around in her high heels and started walking towards one factory.
"Let me guess." Chizuko said "Salladian?"
"Yes." Sensi answered
"Uh come on! How many more Salladians did you not tell us about that are on our side?!" Nezumi exclaimed.
"The whole of Sallade support us. All except the goverment that is. And you're mistaken. She isn't on our side." Sensi ushered towards Marlene then looked sideways at his team. "She is 100% with Father." He looked completely at them "She is my step sister."
"What?!"
"Not really." Sensi tried to sugar coat the shocking fact a bit "Im not related to her by blood. At all." then he added in a whisper "Thank god."
"Then?" Killua asked, barely able to keep his cool. How can Sensi have a step sister and never tell them?!
"Father. Remarried. New wife's daughter from another husband. Basically." He said in a blunt voice, then started walking after her.
"And where is your sister taking us?" Chizuko asked.
"Dont call her my sister." Sensi said sourly.
"Where is your step-sister taking us?" She repeated rolling her eyes.
"Don't call her my step-sister. Just say Marlene." He glared at her
"Yeesh okay! Where is Marlene taking us?!" Chizuko got annoyed.
"Thats for me to keep and you to find out." He said then quickened his pace and went right behind Marlene.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked, smiling.
"Yes. Dont try to change my mind. It won't work." He muttered.
"Oh I wasn't going to." She smiled slyly "I'm just enjoying this too much."
"Shut up Marlene." He glared.
She stopped for a second, making him pause from walking aswell. Leaning so close to his face she whispered "Father will crush you." Then gave him a sweet smile and left again. Sensi clinched his fists and frowned angrily.
He made himself calm down and started walking behind her again, Team 529 too far from hearing anything. "You know he's not your father." Sensi stated simply. Suddenly, the smiled dropped from her face and was replaced with a look of pure hatred and envy.
"Touchy subject?" Sensi sneered "You're feeling emotions, Marlene. What-" He took a step forward "Would-" And another "Father-" He leaned close to her face, just like she did with him earlier "Think?" He gave her an evil, twisted smile of hatred then started walking ahead of her, knowing that he pushed a nerve. He then quickly added "My Father of course. Not yours."
He didn't like saying 'my' before 'father' but, just to annoy one of the most people he hates, he forced himself to do it and the look on her face indicated that he doesn't regret it. Sensi hated Marlene way more than he hated Rabo.

"This is it." She said, wearing that same smile again and pushing the buttons of the password, placing her fingerprint to open the large thick metal door. "You'll be excited to know what's inside." She told Team 529.
They looked at Sensi in question but he just looked away, not wanting to meet their eye.
It was suspicious but the sound of the door sliding open distracted them. It was an empty room with a square drawn with blue in the middle.
"What is this place?" Nezumi asked. They all wanted to eagerly find out whats so exciting about this place.
"Stand inside this square box." She pointed. Sensi abruptly took a step forward but Marlene placed a hand infront if him so that he wouldn't go past. Her smiled slightly dropped as she said sourly "You can't change your mind now, Shun"
Sensi 'tsk'ed and turned around, his fists clenched so much they turned white.

"Sensi?" Mikasa asked "Should we?"
"Go ahead." He said in a whisper.
Team 529 nodded suspiciously and took slow steps towards the box, inspecting everything and making sure there isn't any trick.
When they were all inside the blue square, Marlene smiled.
"Bye-bye Team five..." She smirked "two..." She pulled a leaver down. Suddenly the ground started vibrating and several metal poles came shooting out of the ground and out of the ceiling, surronding them and enclosing on all of them. "Nine!" Her eyes became dark and she pressed down on a red button.
Team 529 were trapped inside these metal bars with no exit whatsoever. Now, a glass wall started sliding down around the cage to completely seal them from the outside.
"Sensi!" They screamed but the voices didn't reach outside. Sensi was looking away, clinching and unclinching his fists in nervousness and unsureness.
"Sensi!!" Team 529 screamed again, banging on the cage but with no hope, Sensi didn't even spare them a glance.
Marlene turned to Sensi smirking and said something that made him so angry, he held her collar and raised her up, threatening her. Instantly the smirk dropped and she seemed to be apologizing but Sensi didn't care for that, he threw her at the ground where she held her throat and started coughing and he finally looked up to meet Team 529's eyes. He looked so sorry and hurt but Team 529 just looked up at him in betrayel.
Suddenly, a red gas starting entering the cage and without an airway, it was gonna fill the place in no time. Team 529 held their breaths and placed their arms on their mouth and nose to prevent breathing in that gas.
Sensi walked to the glass cover and placed one hand on it, leaning closer so that they could hear him.
"I'm sorry, my team." He said with absolute guilt that they could hear despite how muffled his voice was from inside. "I had to do this. Its for your own good. You can't come with me to the war."
"No." Nezumi walked closer "No its not. Its not."
"Yes it is!" Sensi insisted "I just really hope you stay safe."
"Sensi you can't...do this..."Rin said, her voice fading as the gas started entering, burning her breathing pathway.
"Just-" Sensi stopped and hesitated, putting his hand down "Just remember, no matter what, stick together, Team 529. Stick together. Its your strength."
"No. No. Sensi, please, no." Mikasa's view became blurry and she started swaying but fell down from fatigue.
Sensi started to back away as they all dropped to the ground one by one, staring at him with barely opened eyes.
He mouthed
3
Little
Words
to them that would've been the best thing they ever heard if he hadn't just betrayed them.

I
Love
You

"No...you...don't..."Len whispered as his eyes rolled back and he lost all his senses, his body feeling heavy and bulky and his head light and dizzy.