~Chapter 34: Day Twenty-Eight

Team 529 awoke in a dark room. It felt cramped and small as well.
"Are you guys awake?" Nezumi asked
Team 529 nodded and 'mm'ed. They couldn't see each other.
"Where are we?" Mikasa asked. Their head throbbed as if they were hit on it-
Suddenly, they all remembered what had happened.
Sensi had attacked them without hesitation.

Killua looked to the ground and said "I think we should give him one more chance..."
"What?!" Chizuko exclaimed "He attacked us!"
"He didn't kill us!" Rin said in defence
"He probably still needs us for his sake!" Nezumi shouted back
"Listen!" Killua interrupted. "You didn't even let me finish!"
"Well then finish." Mikasa told her twin
"If Sensi comes here, we check if had injuries on him." Killua said "If he fought Rabo, he probably will have. Maybe he knocked us unconscious because we will be burden on his battle, after all, we were going to attack him. If he is on our side then he must feel as betrayed as we felt when he attacked us."
"That seems logical." Len shrugged
"And we're tied because...?" Chizuko asked in challenge
"Lets just believe that Rabo is the one who did this to us. Maybe he won in the battle and took us." Killua frowned. They all knew that they wouldn't wish for Rabo to win but they also didn't want Sensi to the one who tied them.

After a few hours of nothing but staring into darkness, the door of the room opened and the light from outside entered. It was so bright, Team 529 looked away and couldn't see who was entering but they heard a 'meow' and that was enough for then to know who it was.
The person who entered closed the door behind him and switched on the light of the room.
"My eyes!" Team 529 were used to the dark, the light felt as if it was blinding them.
"Team 529." They heard a very familiar voice say. It was a voice that they always ached to hear. A voice that they enjoyed listening to. But now...they felt very sad to hear it. They wished they didn't hear it.
"Sensi..." Team 529 stared up at their teacher who had his cat in his arms and was looking back at them with a poker face.
He wasn't injured.
He was perfectly fine.
"Where's Rabo...?" Killua asked in a whisper
Sensi stared at them for a while then replied "Somewhere. I wouldn't know his location."
"He's not dead?" Mikasa asked doubting her own voice.
"...No."
"You let him go?" Chizuko closed her eyes, not ready to listen to the answer
"Yes."
"Did you even battle him?!" Len exclaimed
Sensi didn't reply for a while then said calmly and casually "No."
Team 529 slumped down and stared in disbelief into the void. They felt so empty. Like their whole lives were lies. Like Sensi isn't the person they used to know. Now that they think of it, everyone told them not to trust him so much since they didn't have a reason to.
Umeda.
Nicki.
Berry.
Chris.
Rex.
Team 528.
Venus.

Everyone did...
They should've listened.
"Did-" Rin started, unable to hold her tears back "Did you tie us here?"
"Yes."
"Whatever!" Len and Chizuko exclaimed at the same time. Their unison surprised everyone, even themselves. They then just looked at each other and nodded.
"We never liked you anyways!" Chizuko shouted
"We knew you were secretly evil!" Len exclaimed as well.
"Just!" Chizuko seemed so outraged even though her eyes said otherwise. Her eyes seemed so sad. "Just! Just...! Just leave us alone!"
Team 529 looked at her then at their teacher.
"Yes, Shun." Mikasa agreed "Leave."
"Team 529." Sensi said turning around. "Get your heads straight. Useless beliefs won't get you anywhere. If you continue this way, Rabo will definitely defeat you lot easily."
"You don't care!" Rin shouted
Sensi didn't reply and opened the door of the room, switching off the light.
"H-hey..." Len tried to get up but the rope dragged him down again "Y-you're seriously leaving?"
"S-sensi!" Killua whispered "P-please don't!"
The door slammed shut.
Team 529 eyes watered as they stared into the darkness at the place Sensi was standing in.

Why Sensi? Why?