~Chapter 23: Day Nineteen

"They know so why don't we just show them everything?" Len jumped up. "Come on! We'll show you our weapons!"
"Cool!" Berry was the first one to get up.

They went to Team 529's room with the bunk beds. Each member went over to their bed and took out their weapons
"These are mine. Small knives." Chizuko showed them
"Wow! They look so expensive!" Berry exclaimed.
"I choose swords." Nezumi showed then his two long swords.
"Are these real ohmygod!" Berry brought her face close to the sword in amazement.
"I am the same but my swords are shorter and they are three." Killua explained
"Three?! Amazing!" Berry exclaimed
"I am that cool and I use guns!" Rin showed them her professional looking guns.
"I can't believe this!" Chris said "This is so cool."
"Its kinda scary." Nicki said smiling "But I really like it. You guys are really different."
"I wanna get to know you better." Rex told them, inspecting some of the weapons
"Your cool powers stuff, I wanna see them!" Berry told them.
Team 529 looked at each other.
"Sure but..." They started
"But what?" Rex asked
"We need to ask Sensi." Nezumi said
"We also need to be in the training room. We can't risk ruining the house." Killua said.
"Training room?! You have a training room? Show us!" Berry jumped up. She seemed too excited to be scared.
"Uhhh we need to ask Sensi about that too." Mikasa shrugged.
"Then what are we waiting for?!" Nicki said "Lets go ask your teach-"
"Mean teacher!" Berry exclaimed "He's a mean teacher."
-------
"Sure."
"What?!" Team 529 exclaimed. Unsure of what they just heard.
"I said sure, you can show them." Sensi repeated.
"Yesss!" Berry whispered.
"On one condition." Sensi continued.
"Oh and I was sure he was gonna do that." Len muttered
"You have to train during the time you show them room." Sensi told them
"What?!"
"Robot-8"
"Sensi!"
"Are you gonna accept?"
"We will look so stupid." Nezumi covered his face
"They will see us get beaten up by that spider hell of a robot. So lame" Len exclaimed.
"Only me, Nezumi and Len will fight anyway." Chizuko growled "Lucky injured people."
"Are you gonna accept?" Sensi asked again.
"Sensi-"
"Are you gonna accept?"
"Hai Sensi..."
---------
The four earthlings along with Rin, Mikasa, Killua and Sensi were standing behind the glass when Sensi opened Robot-8's metal door.
Nicki held her breath as she watched the trio inside back away slowly as the handsome robot left his cell.
"He looks so real!" Rex pointed at Robot-8. "Is he really a robot??"
"Don't get decieved by his looks!" Rin exclaimed "When his hell spider legs come out, you should wish that he finishes you over quickly."
The four humans looked in terror at Rin, gulping.
"Sensi you will regret this!" Chizuko exclaimed as she decided to take the first step. She shot fire out of her hand towards the robot then ran quickly behind and did again.
Len was next, he made an ice cylinder surround Robot-8 and kept making it get tighter around the robot.
Nezumi ran to the snow cylinder with his sword his hand and a water aura surronding the sword.
"Now!"
Len relased the robot exactly when Nezumi was a few millimeters away with his deadly sharp sword.
As soon as Nezumi was about to strike Robot-8, It reacted quickly, holding Nezumi's arm then chucking him at his twin.
Chizuko gave out a shriek when her brother came crashing into her.
Robot-8 was suddenly by Chizuko. She only had time to widen her eyes before he had his hand dipped into her abdomen.
Chizuko coughed out blood as Nicki gasped and placed a hand on her mouth.
"Ash. Thats horrible." Berry bit her bottom lip.
Chizuko took out a small knife and pushed it into Robot-8 neck.
"Oh damn." Nezumi said before Robot-8's eyes became red and the spider legs came out of his back.
"You will regret this." It said
"Shut up you chunk of metal!" Len shouted back.
Robot-8 held Chizuko and chucked her into a wall then ran up to her and kicked her against the opposing wall. She feel motionless on the ground.
Robot-8 ignored her and went to Len, who made a wall of hard ice between them. As soon as Len finished it, the wall came shattering down as Robot-8 dipped three of his legs into Len, stabling him against wall. Len was impaled and hanging from the wall as he kicked and pushed around.
"Len!" Nezumi slammed a huge wave which knocked Robot-8 aside. Len fell on the floor then slowly got up before the dust around Robot-8 clears.
"Thanks." He said.
"I realized something." Nezumi replied "It always attacks Chiko first then you and I'm always last. Its been like that eversince we started training with it after the ninja attack."
"R-really? Why?" Len asked.
"I...I dont know." Nezumi laughed uncertainly.
"You will regret this." The robot emerged, its eyes burning red. "You will regret this."
"Yep we will!" Nezumi confirmed, throwing an attack towards it. The robot easily dodged it then sent one of its legs into Len again.
"Freaking metal piece." Len swore.
Nezumi slammed his sword on the leg inside Len, cutting it off. Robot-8 gave out a scream as if really felt pain.
"Ew. What do I do with this?" Len asked as he took the leg out of his body.
"Gross Len. Just throw it or something!" Nezumi elbowed him.
"Kill." Robot-8 said in a deadly voice. Suddenly the aura around it changed completely and Nezumi fell backwards in surprise and terror. The aura was of a murder's bloodlust.
Killua realized Sensi suddenly pressing on a button.
Robot-8 instantly shut off and fell motionless on the ground.
"Oh. Damn." Chizuko said as she slowly got up. "That damn robot piece."
"Sensi would normally send it back into its hellhole, why did he switch it off?" Len asked.
"You nearly drove it crazy." Sensi told them simply.
"Crazy?! Sensi this is a robot! It doesn't have feelings." Nezumi said.
"You never know."
"Ew Sensi. I am not even interested in how you made it. Gross." Chizuko shuddered.
"Are we gonna battle it again?" Nezumi asked helping Chizuko get up.
"Probably not. But don't worry. You have nine more." Sensi gave them a fake half smile
"Devious!" Rin pointed at Sensi.
"I can't believe him" Mikasa shook her head.
Nezumi stared at the glass where Sensi was for a long while then said. "I'm done with this. You just want us to die."
Sensi just nodded "Whatever makes you sleep at night. Now go to the lab to cure your injuries."
Sensi got up and left the control room to accompany them to the lab but stopped halfway and returned back to the control room.
"Don't do anything." He told those inside "Killua. Make sure to get them all outside. Any button here could be the cause of your death."
They all stepped back from the buttons when Sensi left.
"D-death of us?" Rex stuttered.
"Lets get out." Chris said. They all nodded then left the room
"Y-your team mates?" Nicki said.
"Theyre okay Nicki!~" Rin replied "Their injuries are nothing. I feel so proud of them, theyre much stronger."
"That fight was..." Berry started "Epic! I loved it! It was exactly like something out of a movie with all the water and fire power and swords and blood and stuff, like can I marry all of you?! Guys you rock."
Mikasa laughed "Way to put it!"
"It was terrific." Rex admitted. "Really. What kind of kids do these things...for training!"
"Us." Killua smiled "We've been trained our wholes lives to be able to fight something like Robot-8. Sensi makes us fight it a lot because we're weak. We should be able to beat it but we can't. Thats our fault."
"I can't believe this!" Chris throws his hands in the air.
"Weak?!" Berry exclaimed "No way!"
"But you guys..." Nicki didn't know what to continue it with. There were so many questions to ask. "Are okay with it?"
The three Rodans glanced at each other uncertainly.
"Sensi-"
"Without mentioning your teacher. Tell me if you are okay with it." Nicki interuppeted Mikasa's answer.
"Well," Rin started "We are okay with it. We are only getting stronger by this so I guess its okay...right?"
"Thats not very convincing."
"Listen here!" Killua said "We won't be able to convince you in anyway but for us, anything that Sensi wants us to do is okay. He knows whats good for us. This is how it has been like for the last ten years and this is how it will stay. Sensi makes us stronger just to protect us. Our strength wouldn't help him in anyway but it will help us. I know you wouldn't get it because, from the very beginning, you never liked the way we trust Sensi but...you know, he really means the world to us."
The four humans were dumbfolded, unable to reply with anything. Rin and Mikasa just smiled, unaware of Sensi who was standing by the door, covering his face with his hands, both embarrassed and proud.