~Chapter 68: Miracle

"You're really..." Sensi started "Not going to let me die?"

"Never!" They all replied boldly. Sensi sighed then winced in pain, groaning.

"Len. Come." He said.

"No." Len shook his head

"I need to tell you something. Come!" Sensi insisted. Unsurely, Len let go and went to Sensi, suddenly realizing the change in his facial expression. He was hurting even more after Len's numbing ice has been removed.

"A-are you sure?" Len started going back to King Gethen.

"Yes. Come. Now!" Sensi ordered so Len had no choice but to go. They all sat down around him and he told them "I promise I'll let Len go but you've got to listen to me until the end without interuppting."

They nodded.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you. I had to let-" Sensi closed his eyes and groaned "I had to let him control me for sometime to make him exhausted. I'm sorry if I accidently hurt any of you-"

"You didn't! Don't worry you didn't hurt any of-"

"Don't interuppt." Sensi glared at Chizuko. She looked down and nodded "Len. I need you to stay numbing King Gethen's pain for some time. Just enough time to get my energy back. I have a plan."

"Is it a plan that will hurt you?" Len asked

"No." Sensi said

"Youre not lying?"

"I'm not- look. I don't know. Maybe it will." Sensi said, knowing that it's no use lying to them.

"Are you going to tell us what it is?" Killua asked

Sensi shook his head.

"Alright." Rin said "But promise us, if it's going to kill you, you won't do it."

"It won't kill me." Sensi assured.

"Then," Len got up. "Hai, Sensi."

Sensi closed his eyes in pain and smiled.

Len stayed by King Gethen's side, numbing his pain while the rest of the team were around Sensi. As King Gethen's state got better, Lens heart hurt more. He's helping the enemy. But as Sensi's state got better, the rest of the team felt better.

Suddenly, King Gethen attacked Len without a warning, wrapping his gloved hands around his neck, choking him. What hurt Len though was the blades in the leather glove not the lack of breath.

The poisoned blades.

Len screamed and started pulled King Gethen's hands away but he didn't do a good job at it, choking, his veins going black and his skin sick pale.

Sensi tsked and sat up.

"Sensi-"

"Shut up!" He said, closing his eyes "I need to concentrate. Don't talk. Don't move. Don't distract me."

Rin closed her eyes and covered them with her hands, she can't bear see her twin getting hurt but she trusted Sensi to save him. A few seconds passed where Len's face just kept getting paler and paler but suddenly King Gethen let go and he himself screamed, holding his head.

"Wha-" Sensi placed his finger on Killua's lips to shut him up as he needed to concentrate. Len fell on the ground, coughing and choking, his eyes unfocused. Sensi opened his eyes and ushered for Len to come towards him. Len got on his knees and crawled slowly towards them.

King Gethen stopped screaming the same second Sensi released him and looked at Len and said "Sorry, it's going to hurt." Then placed his cold hand on Len's neck, where it was bleeding from the blades. Len screamed and felt the urge to push Sensi's hand away but he didn't as Sensi's surged through him. Although the pain was ten times more painful than the posion entering his body, he remained in his place without moving. The pain was so strong, Len felt like fainting. When Sensi let go, Len's black viens were gone but he was still pale, heaving.