thirty three

"What the fuck?" I heard Luke's voice eco through out the room. Hope and I looked at him, we didn't say anything. "Hope, what the actual fuck are you doing with my brother!" He screamed. "Luke shut the fuck up! Don't talk to her like that!" I interrupted "Stay out of this Jai it's none of your bissness!" He retaliated. "Fucking dickhead!" I screamed at him. "STOP!" Yelled Hope. The whole room fell silent. "Stop arguing." She said in a quieter voice. She got of me and stood up pulling her shirt down from where I had been previously lifting it up. She looked at Luke. "You hurt me. You hurt me a lot. You don't own me, I can do what I like with MY boyfriend." She said. Lukes mouth fell open. His eyes went sad and he looked like he was about to cry. "Your..Your Boyfriend? Jai..is...your...boyfriend?" He said slowly trying to comprehend what Hope had just explained. "Yes. Yes he is." She looked at me a gave me a small smile. "Since when?" Luke asked. "Couple hours" She replied. "Ha! You've only been dating for a couple hours and you're already in bed with him. You fucking slut." He said staring directly at her. "Luke I-" She began. "AND we only broke up a couple days ago, you're already trynna get with him. AND he's my fucking twin brother. My god. You are the biggest whore I've ever met." He said expressionless. Hope looked like she was about to cry. "Luke just because you're so fucking jealous of us! You can never take responsibility for your actions! Always blaming everyone else! It's not Hopes fault you cheated on her, and it's not her fault I asked her out, don't yell at her, she isn't a whore or a slut, she's a beautiful kind girl and just because you didn't treat her right doesn't give you the right to insult her. Now can you get out." I defended Hope. "Fine." Luke said. He turned around and slammed the door behind him. Hope climbed into bed next to me. She faced the wall and didn't say another word.

comment and vote x