one

First Chapter of this book. Hope you enjoy.
Comment & Vote.
Love you all x

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I walked through the school gates, gripping onto my bag tightly just in case I dropped it and ended up being late. Im never late, I don't like the idea of being in trouble. I would much rather enjoy learning. I wasn't the most popular girl in my school. I was more like the one that no one knew and no one cared about. It didn't bother me. I have a social life out of school and I spend my break times studying or helping the teachers out.

Im Hope. Im 16 and I study at Penola Catholic College in Melbourne, Australia. I am brunette and a hard worker. Most people would label me 'shy' but I'm not. I don't crumble under pressure unlike most girls my age.

"Hope Walker, why are you late?" Ms. Williams asked, I glanced at the clock. 9:14am school starts at 9. Shit.

"I slept through my alarm." I lied.

"I'll let you off with a warning, as its the first time you have ever arrived late to my class. Take a seat" she smiled.

I nodded politely and sat in the closest seat possible to me.

"Woah, who said you could sit there?" I heard a voice echo from behind me.

I swallowed hard and turned around. I didn't talk, I just looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows. Luke Brooks. Unless you didn't know, Luke Brooks was the school player. He fucks girls and dumps them. That's what he is good at. He is extremely good looking and every girl in the school would do anything to be Brooks' new victim. Except me. I didn't find him a charmer. He was a bully, just another high school boy who every girl wants and every male wants to be. Nothing special to me.

"Sorry didn't know I needed a visa to sit in an empty seat just because its stupidly located in front of mr popular himself" I snapped back.

"I know what your problem is" Luke smirked, staring at me.

"What? What is my problem exactly?" I questioned.

"Either your on your period or you are just jealous that I haven't been to you yet, if you know what I mean." I scoffed, disgusted in what he had said to me.

"I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot barge pole, aids isn't my thing" I said as the bell rang.

I stood up and walked to lesson avoiding any eye contact from the pupils that had heard me bickering with Brooks in Homeroom.
I reached my first lesson, French. Great. A whole two hours of me learning to speak another language. I didn't enjoy French that much due to the people in my class. Luckily, we aren't allocated a desk so I usually just sit on my own at the back of the classroom and mind my own business. I opened the door to my French room and something was different. Every girl had been partnered with a boy and were sat next to each other.

"Ahh miss Walker" My teacher, Mr winters muttered as I entered the classroom full of rowdy teenagers.

"You are sat just there" Mr Winters pointed, to a seat on the back row, no one ease was so I sighed, realising that I would be working on my own.

"Sir, what are we doing?" I asked, before I took my seat,

"A project, but due to lack of work I am partnering you all due to grades. You will be partnered with someone who is more ill mannered than you. Just for obedience reasons" he smiled, before turning back to writing on the board.

I walked back to my seat, my heart pounding. Scared of my partner.
The door opened and in walked Luke Brooks. I looked around the classroom too see all the girls sit up straight. One girl fixed her hair and her mouth gaped open as Luke walked in. At one point he winked at a girl from my lessons. Jaiimy. She was one of the many girls in the school who had fucked Luke Brooks but he left her like he leaves all his other rag dolls.

"Luke Brooks, your partnered with Hope Walker" The words echoed through my mind and I took a deep breathe. Everyone was now staring at me, including Brooks.

"Right class, listen up" I heard Mr. Winters shout. The whole class drew silent and Luke walked over to me, his hands in his pockets. His tie wasn't done up and was just hanging loosely over his white shirt.

"You will be working in your pairs as a traditional French family. You will visit each others homes and speak fluent French throughout the term. At the end of term I will grade you on how well your home made videos have been put together" The teachers voice bounced off the pastel blue classroom walls.

"Your my wife for two months" Brooks smirked as the teacher stopped talking and other pairs engaged into their previous convosation's.

"So, your house or mine?" Luke asked, pointing to a sheet that had been handed out by the teacher.
It had questions about our project that started tomorrow. I didn't want to fail to I started scribbling down answers. "Your house" I spoke out loud as I started to work through the other questions.

"I wonder what other kind of video we could make at my house" Luke smirked. I laughed and replied

"Well I wonder how many other girls you have used that chat line on" I joked, staring at him curiously.

"This is going to be a long two months" I sighed, luke just laughed before pulling out his phone and forgetting about my presence.