eighteen

thank you for 1K reads :)

~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'm home!" Luke shouted as we entered his house. "Did you have fun?" i heard Beau reply from the kitchen.
"Uh yeah, thanks" Luke sad as we walked into the kitchen where Beau and Jai was sat. "Luke won me this teddy" i smiled ecstatically, throwing the bear at Jai, who happily caught it with both hands.
"Its only 4pm, we might aswell all go do something" I suggested, as i sat down. I glared at Jai who was admiring the bear carefully.
"We could go to the beach?" Luke smiled at me. I nodded my head enthusiastically. I love the beach. I loved going in the sea, walking in the sand, All the shops carefully situated next to each other.
"No way, i'm going to meet James and Daniel" Beau refused, shaking his head. Me and Luke both looked at Jai. "Im going with Beau. You two can go though"
"Fine, we will. Come on Luke." I didnt mind the others not coming, i prefer it just me and Luke. I grabbed hold of Lukes shirt and pulled him outside. The weather was still warm and people was still out and about.
We walked down the street in silence. Awkward silence as well, i glanced at Luke out of the corner of my eye and saw him staring at me. "Is something wrong?" i smirked. "Nope, every thing is just fine" Luke quickly shot back, taking me by surprise. "I left my bear at your house" I was trying to make conversation. "Ill bring it to yours tomorrow, we need to start filming for French anyway." he shrugged his shoulders. "Fuck filming, its boring" i yawned, pretending to be bored of the topic. Luke simply laughed. "What are you laughing at?" I asked, stopping and foulding my arms. "One minute you're pure and innocent, never getting into trouble. But as soon as you meet me, you're a rebel, who doesn't listen to any rules and turns from cute to hot. Its confusing" "Luke" I moaned, not wanting to talk about this right now. "Dont you pretend you didn't change to impress me" He smirked, walking closer to me. "So what if i did?" I sighed, giving up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you voted yet?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Im not stupid, i already knew it." He smirked again. "Brooks" i groaned, pushing him away from me softly. "If you did all this for me, why do you always play hard to get?" His words rung through me. "W-w-what?" i stuttered, blushing. "You know im not one to date, but what if it could be different?" he asked, biting his lip and walking closer to me again. My heart rate increased and my breathing sped up. If it could be different. "Im not going to date you without some intense flirting for a few weeks" He whispered as he came face to face with me.
I felt like i was going to burst with happiness. Luke was reading me like a book. I would start seeing him, but not dating. Then i would prove to him that you can like someone without sex and popularity.
I batted my eyelashes and looked at him carefully. I leaned in and without warning, i was kissing him, again. In the street. I didn't care about people seeing. I wanted them to.