Authors notE

Hi. Um I back. I know It been a while since I published a new story but I can explain most of it. So technically I've been editing on Instagram and So Im an 8th grader now. So technically it my last year on middle school and I have to study hard bc the second semester is coming up. I haven't started school yet bc Im still in winter break. I go back on 1/13/20. Im truly sorry about not publishing any story's. So technically Um Im going to keep this account up but can you all follow my new account. Im redoing this story on that account @cringybean_fx and so I really hope you all Like this story even tho I was in 6 grade and my grammar wasn't that great. Anyway I deleted this app once again and I have been sad for 4 days because One of my favorite youtuber stephen from danplan quit being from danplan because of an unexpected situation. If you are a stephen fan and subscribe to his channel you all know what happened between Daniel and Stephen. I also want to say Please don't HATE OF DANIEL. HE ALREADY LOST 50,000+ subscribers and he doesn't deserve it. THAT ALL AND IF THEIRS ANY HATEFUL COMMENTS FROM DANIEL THEY WILL BE DELETED.
Here how my account looks like

Thank you all again for reading and I hope you all enjoy the better one

Thank you all again for reading and I hope you all enjoy the better one. Thank you for all your support. Baiiii~