coming

Hey fan people Im sooo sorry for the waiting me to publish. I deleted my book but I paste the two chapter and now its publish intill next month Im publishing the new chapter for the second book. Well happy early thanksgiving. I will put it on the end of the next chapter. Shall we read.
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Recap.
I saw the akumatize victim saying," Ladybug, CAT NOIR GIVE ME YOUR MIRACULOUS OR FACE THE consequence" The akumatize victim said.
(Time skip because Im not good at writing a fighting scenes)
"Pound it!" Me and Cat noir said.
I ran to the alley and de-transformed.
I went inside and got up to my bed room.
I open the door and went to the bed. I flop and falled asleep.
End of recap.
10 days for the princess coronation

Hawkmoth/Gabriel pov.
'My insistence Natalie and adrien butler are gonna watch the house while Im going to china to destroy Ladybug and Cat noir by myself and I need to find a mansion and do the same as the house.' I thought.
I made it to china since last night. I got a mansion I hope my son doesn't see me or tell anyone.

Marinette pov.
When I woked up I remember what happened to china. 'Their was an akumatize victim,but how. Alya you post that video to the ladyblog home page. Arghhhh' I thought.
Good thing today we don't have school yay.
(Question do you want my to publish a new chapter on my both story tomorrow plz let my now by comment)
I started to wake up Alya. "Alya wake up." I shouted to her ear.
"Girl we are late get ohh you are up" she checked her phone and she was on the ladyblog home page.
"Alya did you post a video on the ladyblog" I ask suspiciously.
"Yeah girl look how many veiws it has" she answered and put her phone right in my face.
I read how many veiws it has and its has 14.9k veiws that is a lot.
I shove the phone back to her.
"Girl do you know that you have photo shoots today with adrien again." she asked me.
"Omg I forgot thanks alya for the heads up I need to get ready he will be here at 10 as usual" I explained trying to get everything.
I check my phone and it was 9:57. I have 3 minutes intill he comes and he soppose to call me at 9:59.
(2 minutes later)
I heard my phone ringing.
"Umm hello David" I answered.
"Hello princess you can come out of the hotel yoy have a photoshoots today and I got your clothes" he said in the other side of the phone line.
"Ok I be right down their byeee" I hang up and started to dash out of the hotel.
This time I saw one limbo parked.
"Umm David" I answered.
"Yes Marinette" he replied.
"Why is their one limbo this time" I question.
"Well you and that famouse model of paris, Adrien has a photo shoots together and this time you and him are taking the same limbo together" he asked me.
"Oh well ok then I will go inside the--" I was interrupt by Adrien coming threw.
"H-hey adrien" I only shuttered with only one word.
"Hey Mari looks like were riding together" he said.
We rode together and I was kinda blushing like 5 shade of pink.
"Ms. Marinette and Mr.Adrien we arrived" David said.
I got off the limbo with Adrien.
We where at next to the great wall of china.
"Welcome to the great wall of china" David asked us.
"Wow it soo beautiful" Adrien and I said together. We both cracked up laughing.
"Ok settle down please lets get started"