Vision

Hi fan people sorry I haven't been updated on wattpad because I've was in school and 6 grade was hard so I didn't have time to do it but now I got the whole weekend intill tomorrow I go back to school so enjoy.

I was finish showering and I saw Alya still asleep so I went to my bed and slept.

(Marinette dream vision)

"Wake up your mama and papa has a big surprise for you" said a gaurd so the little girl got off the bed and change to her clothes. She ran down the hall and to her parents "Good morning mama and papa" said the little girl greeted her parents. Her parents greeted her also," Good morning sweetheart did you slept good" she nod and said," Yes I did" then she herd people screaming so she went out side and saw blood in the floor and a man up in the sky and butterfly's around him.

"Sweetheart we are gonna put you on the safe place so tell a gaurd to take you somewhere safe please hurry" the little girl ran fast and stop by a gaud she said," Um sir my mama and papa told me to tell you that you have to take my somewhere safe" " Okay but hurry we need to get out of this fighting" she ran to the carriage and he left she saw her mother and father died in the ground and also blood was around them both. She started to cry but since she got a headache she slept in the carriage. The man put the princess down in the box and got out a blanket and he whisper to her," You might forget this 14 year for now on, good bye princess" he left and he said to him self," she will be safe for now on"

(Marinette stop dream vision and woked up)

"Ahhhh" she said she was sweating and crying in her bed she saw alya in her bed sitting down. " Girl are alright did you have a nightmare or something" " I don't know it was kind of a dream and a vision I don't know what was that." " It ok girl come on let get back to bed"" Okay" Marinette said with a sad smile. But she couldn't go to sleep she was still awaken and thought who was that girl from he dream intill Marinette got a headache and she fell asleep.