chapter 20

Hi sorry if I didn't publish a new story I was doing my other book so I didn't have time to do this I will try to make it to 2000 in my other book I went more then 2000 so I hope you enjoy this and Im sorry If I didn't post this new story. Also sorry if I don't have a title ok byeee.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Recap:
"I don't know" I replied.

"But we have to stop chloe for reading your diary in public"  Alya questioned.

"We think about it later but For right now we have to stop her as soon as possible." I told her.

Will Mari get her diary back. Will Marinette plan wilk be successful. Find out in the next chapter.

End of recap

Marinette pov.

"Lets just go to the water park first then we figure out how to stop chloe ok eventually we only have 8 more days until your I mean the princess coronation" Alya said.

"Yeah you are right lets go and get Adrien and nino" Marinette said excited.

We came up to Adrien door and alya was saying I should knock.

So I knocked and Adrien open the door.

"Oh Mari and Alya what Are you guys are here don't you suppose to stop chloe from reading you diary" Adrien said surprised.

"Yeah but don't worry about that so y-you w-want to g-go to the water p-park wi-with u-us" I hate my stuttering so badly.

"Ummm sure let me get my stuff you guys want to come in for a bit" Adrien winked.

"No thanks Adrien we need to pack our stuff to but thanks anyways adrien. And also meet me and Marinette at the lobby" alya said.

"Umm okay bye see you later" he said and waved at me smiling.

I smiled back and his smiled got more gorgeous.

He went back to his room and we went to our room.

Someone was calling me.

*ring ring ring*

I picked up my phone and it was David.

"Umm I have to take this okay bye"
I answered my phone and I said hello.
"Hello Marinette... you have a photo shoots with adrien again" David command.

"What time does it ends" I said.
"Well it ends at 12:30am okay but why do you want to know" he said.

"Umm well one of my classmate stole my diary so right now me and my friends are going to the water park to cool our minds off it" I told him

"Oh okay then the photo shoot will be cancelled but you have to do 1 in a half of hour to do it tomorrow with Mr. Agreste." He said at the end of he phone line.

"Okay thanks you" I told him I squealed.

"Your welcome have fun and be careful" he said.

"I will" And I hang up the phone.
"Who was that gurl" Alya questioned.
"Umm david my guard " I said." Okay" I told her.

"Yeah it's fine let's go or we'll be late" Alya said.

I nod and left out of the room and went to the lobby.

Adrien pov.

While me and nino are waiting for Alya and Marinette. We were telling each other who we like and nino was" I like Alya, Dude you know" I was laughing nervously and it was.mine turn. "Who do like Adrien?" Nino questioned.