The Truth

Hey fan peolpe heres a new story so enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------

Marinette woked up early she went to the bathroom and bought her purse too. "Tikki""Marinette you are up early today that is amazing." " I know but you heard me last night did you and I haven't talk to you for a while that is so weird"" Its okay Marinette because I know why you are trying to hide me.because you are with you class and their is no akumatize victim." I heard a knock.on the restroom.door," Marinette are you in their"said Alya banging on the door" Y-yeah""Ok" " Tikki hide" Marinette wisper-shouted. She was finish showering and went.outside to find the.man but instead she bump into Adrien. "S-s-sorry A-adrien" " Its okay MMarinette" Adrien said touching her shoulder.

She went out the door fast and trying to find the man. She went to the allies and spoted the man in the coat "Hey you stop their what is goin on and stop running away" I said. The man stopped running turn to me and took of his hoody "Hello.princess" "Ah you you are Cat noir ahhhh" the man didn't say a word but he refuse to say a word " No Im not Cat noir I am a gaurd princess my name is David Ortiz and I came here to tell you the truth and why people are bowing at you I can answer all your questions princess Marinette."" Okay first why are you calling me princess I am not a.princess at all I just a normal girl with a normal life, with my school friends and I was born in Paris."

"Im calling princess because you where born here and you have the crown in you kingdom and that vision is telling you about you past and the little girl is you, you alway say to you step mother and father mama and papa so its you princess.you are the princess of china and Im the one who took you to paris while you were sleeping so they found you and you where crying so they took you home." " So I am a princess but how did you know about my dream I have" " Well I have the dream too last night, but you can't tell anyone you are a princess intill you coronation ok princess" " Yes but just call me Marinette insead because my classmate will think Im the princess of china and it sopose to be a secret remember" " Of course Prin- I mean Marinette" 

" I should go back to my classmate see you soon" I said. I was thinking all the way here to china hotel then Alya came and said," Girl where were you at I haven't seen you for 5 hours" " First I ate Chinese food and went to the park and then movies and that it" " Oh okay and remember princess of china coronation is coming" Alya said with a huge smile,but me I was having a sad fake smile.

I went to my room and took a good relaxing bath.it was so peaceful and when I was finish taking a bath I went straight to bed.

Hey fan people I hope you enjoyed this chapter it was long for me and now my finger hurt so peace fangirl out.