Akumatize Chloe

Hello Fan people I want to say I'm sorry I haven't published a new story. I keep getting bad grammar and also I'm so happy today. If you have musical.ly read all below. Plz and I will hive you my account that you can follow me for now let's start
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
Recap~
Just thing you know some black purple thing came to my mother present that she gave me when I was a little pumkin.

"Ahh Feel heartbreak huh little one" I heard a voice what was strange beacuase I heard that voice somewhere before.
End of recap

Chloe Pov

"W-what is going on? Who are you?" I said in a terrified voice (Did I got it right?)

"Ohh so you don't know your old friend, Antibug!" The voice said.

"H-Hawkmoth! What d-do y-you want" I said curious.

"Oh so you don't want revenge don't you. I can give you the power but you have to give me ladybug and cat noir miraculous" Hawkmoth said to chloe

" Okay so how do I use my power" I said

"To use your power, you have a wand that power can break up the person or forget the person. Their are three buttons in your wand. The first bottom is to break up the two. The second is to confess someone feelings without hesitation and the last botton as I said, last one is to let the person fall in love when that person see him or her. Its love of first sight. Do we have a deal?" Hawkmoth explained.

"YESS" I transformed into a beautiful girl. I was wearing a yellow dress with black stripe and a black bow behind me.

"I'll get my revenge Marinette Dupian-cheng"

Marinette pov

'Why was Chloe upset I mean I know she likes adrien too, but she also got mad when adrien was about to hold me hand ' I thought while sobbing.

"Gurl are you okay, Urgh that brat next time I will ---" Alya said angrily.

"N-no alya please don't if y-you do then I-Im all blame for" I said

"Yeah I know but what she did to you was unforgivable. I'm going to the lobby and give you an ice pack. Okay"

3rd person pov

Alya went downstairs while Marinette was talking to tikki about what happened.

Alya was so angry at Chloe it's feels like she want to say something bad to her or something.

Alya got the ice pack and next thing you know. She was hit by an arrow just like dark cupid.

Alya eyes got black eye shadow and a mystery person said," Get Marinette Dupian-cheng and tell confess her your true feelings about her!" With an evil laugh.

With Marinette

"are you okay Marinette it must be painful to get slapped." Tikkj said in worry tone.

"Yeah I'm fine Alya is getting an ice pack for me" I said firmly.

"Alright... Huh... Marinette I sense a evil present. It feels like hawkmoth akuma" She said.

Marinette wiped her tears and said in worry," Wait, What... No way hawkmoth akuma can travel to Paris to here. Or else hawkmoth came after we came here. "

"That can be --" Tikki got interrupted by alya kicking the door.

Tikki hid in my purse and Alya storm in and said," Marinette come " she grabbed my wrist and took me to an akumatize victim.